Jump to content

Twats Blocking the M25


Recommended Posts

  • boro_boy changed the title to Twats Blocking the M25
  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Get a hold of the ringleader, isolate him, kick the shit out of him and then throw him back to his friends.

Go on to the next troublemaker and so forth.

 

We are too soft with these twats. Do the police need 2-3 coppers per person or something?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Where where the Police just stood there? Do you know @Harold

cars_police_protestors_720x412-720x412.j

Why did they not move them? 

 

Fire hoses or water cannon would soon move them.
Might also clean them up a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, superally said:

How about we just run them over. Those cnuts put 4 hours on my day today.

What a great strategy!!!! Commit murder becuase some people have a say on climate change?

The rights and wrongs are not worthy of murder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
38 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Didn't the MET have water canon which have so far not been used?

they (the three of them) were sold without ever being used. UK decided they shouldn't be used....Mugs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

because their bosses are left wing sympathisers and overly indulgent with these idiots!

If you got a clip from a copper in Perth you had done wrong!!!!

Our Police are well respected.... But then they carry guns (but wear shorts).

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

they (the three of them) were sold without ever being used. UK decided they shouldn't be used....Mugs!

Terrible!!! They do need them.

Edited by cazcat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
18 minutes ago, cazcat said:

If you got a clip from a copper in Perth you had done wrong!!!!

Our Police are well respected..

that 'used to be' how it was here but unfortunately the authorities have bowed down to the minority. Christ, cops can't even give some deserving bastard a good kicking in the cells nowadays.

20 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Terrible!!! They do need them.

I agree but once again our authorities decided that we can't retaliate in case the wee lambs get wet or hurt......laughable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 hour ago, cazcat said:

What a great strategy!!!! Commit murder becuase some people have a say on climate change?

The rights and wrongs are not worthy of murder.

 

1 hour ago, cazcat said:

Didn't the MET have water canon which have so far not been used?

Yes but sold them, waste of money. They will be great for dispersing crowds!

50 minutes ago, Harold said:

they (the three of them) were sold without ever being used. UK decided they shouldn't be used....Mugs!

Totally agree!

49 minutes ago, Harold said:

because their bosses are left wing sympathisers and overly indulgent with these idiots!

Yeah, how have these left wing idiots infultrated so much!!

42 minutes ago, cazcat said:

If you got a clip from a copper in Perth you had done wrong!!!!

Our Police are well respected.... But then they carry guns (but wear shorts).

Terrible!!! They do need them.

Shorts :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah, how have these left wing idiots infultrated so much!!

 

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've mentioned how that has happened so often mate....

I had a search and found the following....

Society as we knew it is fucked. A big big change has been taking place for quite a few years now because left wing hand wringers have infiltrated every form of business, authority and educational function with their twisted agenda. It has certainly taken them time.....drip, drip, drip.....but their patience is now bearing fruit. They are within, local council, national government law and order, education, NHS, big business and they are making their presence felt. There is absolutely nobody with the fucking balls to even attempt to halt them so it will continue. I'm not shocked anymore by the shit I see almost on a daily occurrence....I don't like it but that is how it is going to be.

also

I've said it often enough....the problem with the UK is that over the years left wing hand wringers, who allow themselves to be influenced by the snowflake generation, have infiltrated every form of business and authority (Law & Order, Education, Nhs) and have slowly introduced their form of 'the way forward'. High ranking police officers who make these decisions are only concerned about stats and career advancement....they have absolutely no concern for the cop on the street who have to work with one hand tied behind their back. Most of these high flyers more than likely have never seen nor dealt with an angry man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cazcat said:

What a great strategy!!!! Commit murder becuase some people have a say on climate change?

The rights and wrongs are not worthy of murder.

 

2 hours ago, cazcat said:

Didn't the MET have water canon which have so far not been used?

 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

they (the three of them) were sold without ever being used. UK decided they shouldn't be used....Mugs!

 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

because their bosses are left wing sympathisers and overly indulgent with these idiots!

 

1 hour ago, cazcat said:

If you got a clip from a copper in Perth you had done wrong!!!!

Our Police are well respected.... But then they carry guns (but wear shorts).

Terrible!!! They do need them.

 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

that 'used to be' how it was here but unfortunately the authorities have bowed down to the minority. Christ, cops can't even give some deserving bastard a good kicking in the cells nowadays.

I agree but once again our authorities decided that we can't retaliate in case the wee lambs get wet or hurt......laughable.

 

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

 

Yes but sold them, waste of money. They will be great for dispersing crowds!

Totally agree!

Yeah, how have these left wing idiots infultrated so much!!

Shorts :lol:

 

38 minutes ago, Harold said:

I've mentioned how that has happened so often mate....

 

31 minutes ago, Harold said:

 

I had a search and found the following....

Society as we knew it is fucked. A big big change has been taking place for quite a few years now because left wing hand wringers have infiltrated every form of business, authority and educational function with their twisted agenda. It has certainly taken them time.....drip, drip, drip.....but their patience is now bearing fruit. They are within, local council, national government law and order, education, NHS, big business and they are making their presence felt. There is absolutely nobody with the fucking balls to even attempt to halt them so it will continue. I'm not shocked anymore by the shit I see almost on a daily occurrence....I don't like it but that is how it is going to be.

also

I've said it often enough....the problem with the UK is that over the years left wing hand wringers, who allow themselves to be influenced by the snowflake generation, have infiltrated every form of business and authority (Law & Order, Education, Nhs) and have slowly introduced their form of 'the way forward'. High ranking police officers who make these decisions are only concerned about stats and career advancement....they have absolutely no concern for the cop on the street who have to work with one hand tied behind their back. Most of these high flyers more than likely have never seen nor dealt with an angry man.

As the elder statesman (at least at 75 I think I may well be) on MFF I can say that I have seen a lot of changes in society during my adult life. In addition as a past member of the constabulary I have seen many changes in how situations like these are handled.
The UK has gone soft, and one of the reasons for that is the so called diversity of the population.
What that means is that there are people whose values and morals differ from those of the majority of citizens of the UK.
One of the main reasons for that is obvious, so I will not spell it out here.
A second reason is the absurd concept of political correctness which prevents people speaking out against the actions of the infiltrators.
Yet another is a sense of entitlement adopted by those who think it is their god given right to do as they please regardless of the impact of their actions on the rest of the country.
There's nothing new in this; the unions used the same tactics for decades.
In my time as a member of the constabulary people blocking a highway would have been put in vans and removed to the nearest place of confinement. (Probably with a few sore heads.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
Just now, sployal said:

Useless wankers at it again today, much head bashing needed but won't happen.

whilst all these vehicles which cannot proceed sit in queues with their exhaust fumes floating into the air which is what the stupid cunts are trying to stop....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,340
    Total Topics
    157,284
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...