• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Friendly Warning: Ensure you understand the forum guidelines. MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!

• boro_boy changed the title to Friendly Warning: Ensure you understand the forum guidelines

What you on about BB?

If certain members can't stand being put in their place then they can just fuck off, whinging pissheads.

I take it you got PM'd by a certain distressed member complaining, well said member has had it coming for a while and deserves everything coming their way.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, sployal said:

What you on about BB?

If certain members can't stand being put in their place then they can just fuck off, whinging pissheads.

I take it you got PM'd by a certain distressed member complaining, well said member has had it coming for a while and deserves everything coming their way.

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I haven't seen any evidence of bullying. More like members retaliating to name calling and utter shite posted by a certain member.

It is pretty obvious where the problem lies. Will the correct action be taken though or mistakes made? 

You both know whats going on. Keep it up and warnings will arrive 👍

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

You both know whats going on. Keep it up and warnings will arrive 👍

No i don't know what's going on???

Explain what is the problem BB, is it because i destroyed a certain nefarious member this afternoon?

Is it because i put a nuisance back to bed?

Is it because it was once and for all put rightly where it belongs?

It couldn't stand being told a few truths and went crying, well fuck it, i hope we don't hear from it for a couple of days.

So, as you state, what has being a bad mother and continuing to say I drink alot have to do with a sport forum? I'm different to you and my way of thinking is different also?

You have me confused as banter is telling @boro_boy boro boy his team are shite and then he replies with you only watch football becuase of men's legs.... That's banter, not making nasty personal remarks about me being a mum.

I think many on here have called each other cunt and worse but never trying to get under the skin as much as you have.

It's wrong.

11 minutes ago, cazcat said:

So, as you state, what has being a bad mother and continuing to say I drink alot have to do with a sport forum? I'm different to you and my way of thinking is different also?

You have me confused as banter is telling @boro_boy boro boy his team are shite and then he replies with you only watch football becuase of men's legs.... That's banter, not making nasty personal remarks about me being a mum.

I think many on here have called each other cunt and worse but never trying to get under the skin as much as you have.

It's wrong.

You caught me just before i was going to bed, could you please rephrase this rant and repost, i may take a gander tomorrow morning.

Sweet dreams darling.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; deleting posts, locking threads, even warnings have no effect on the fuckwits who are ruining the forum.

Ban them!

Regards yesterday, due to all the bitching, tit for tat shite I thought it best to try a change of tact for yesterday only and let those who were indulging get it off their chests. New day folks and it fucking ends as from NOW! There is absolutely no need for this and what should be a decent wee forum descends into farce. If you cannot make a post/reply to a post without using any insult then do NOT make the post or reply....it fucking ENDS......simple as that!

• Harold changed the title to Friendly Warning: Ensure you understand the forum guidelines. MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!
  • Harold locked this topic