• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

£20 a week Universal Credit cut

• Administrator

I'm very happy these are being made.

They should never have been given out anyway! Where was my extra £20 a week?

Also it was ALWAYS temporary!! Why are they campaighing in London?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9994211/Furious-protesters-gather-outside-Parliament-20-Universal-Credit-cuts.html

As PMQs took place in Parliament on Wednesday, 20 members and supporters of the Unite union chanted: 'What do we want? Cancel the cuts! When do we want it? Now!'

Cunts

• boro_boy changed the title to £20 a week Universal Credit cut
8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9994211/Furious-protesters-gather-outside-Parliament-20-Universal-Credit-cuts.html

As PMQs took place in Parliament on Wednesday, 20 members and supporters of the Unite union chanted: 'What do we want? Cancel the cuts! When do we want it? Now!'

Cunts

When I was in maternity care there were other women there with flashy phones top clothing and would be talking about their holidays abroad. I asked them what they and their husbands did for a livning and, I was shocked by the answers. 

• Administrator
Just now, cazcat said:

When I was in maternity care there were other women there with flashy phones top clothing and would be talking about their holidays abroad. I asked them what they and their husbands did for a livning and, I was shocked by the answers. 

Its an absolute joke!!

If they shopped properly (no brands, no sky, no expensive mobiles / contracts) they would have enough money!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Its an absolute joke!!

If they shopped properly (no brands, no sky, no expensive mobiles / contracts) they would have enough money!

It's mostly processed crap, I used to speak to some mums in ASDA in PIpps hall and they stated they had to use foodbank but equally used to get takaways.... What the fuck gives? 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, cazcat said:

It's mostly processed crap, I used to speak to some mums in ASDA in PIpps hall and they stated they had to use foodbank but equally used to get takaways.... What the fuck gives? 

They want the best of both worlds. They should be given food vouchers, with their name on it. They should have to use ID too, in order to use the card. They just expect the government to give them endless supply of money. I still don't know why they get up to £500 if they have to stay at home due to having covid, whilst someone who has a job won't get a penny. I know some low paid jobs do, but FFS, why do they need £500 to sit at home!!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

They want the best of both worlds. They should be given food vouchers, with their name on it. They should have to use ID too, in order to use the card. They just expect the government to give them endless supply of money. I still don't know why they get up to £500 if they have to stay at home due to having covid, whilst someone who has a job won't get a penny. I know some low paid jobs do, but FFS, why do they need £500 to sit at home!!

The £500 is for people who're employed but on low wages and working for employers who wont pay them the paid sick leave. For anyone on UC they don't get anything more. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, cazcat said:

The £500 is for people who're employed but on low wages and working for employers who wont pay them the paid sick leave. For anyone on UC they don't get anything more. 

Ahhhh thats good then. 

I always thought it was the law to pay sick pay!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Ahhhh thats good then. 

I always thought it was the law to pay sick pay!

You can claim UC if you are on a low wage as it supplements your earnings, they are trying to make working 'pay' so you would get a tax break plus free dental and other stuff until you reach a certain amount.

On 15/09/2021 at 19:15, boro_boy said:

Cunts

privlige.jpg

10 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

this is one of the reasons i am happy not to pay as much tax as i should yet people are always mad it me for it. 🙄

So basically, you pay what you have too pay, anybody who says they wouldn't want to pay less tax is a liar.

Since I have been doing really well with my little business, I have a fear of the taxman, to the point myself I haven't actually taken a penny out of it for myself, The JLR contract is more than enough for me to live a reasonable standard of life.

I pay what's due almost with a massive grudge, thinking those people who come on dhingies are costing me so much money every week.

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

not sure what country gives you a smartphone with data that you dont get a bill for. but if you know tell me because im moving there 🤣

Feck knows, tho it's an American quoting it, so maybe there? Not a lot wrong in what she says tho is there? That's you and I paying for that stuff.

1 minute ago, superally said:

So basically, you pay what you have too pay, anybody who says they wouldn't want to pay less tax is a liar.

Since I have been doing really well with my little business, I have a fear of the taxman, to the point myself I haven't actually taken a penny out of it for myself, The JLR contract is more than enough for me to live a reasonable standard of life.

I pay what's due almost with a massive grudge, thinking those people who come on dhingies are costing me so much money every week.

people are not mad at me because i get out of paying most taxes. they are mad at me because they pay lots of taxes that i dont. if only we could all have a say on where our tax money goes. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

people are not mad at me because i get out of paying most taxes. they are mad at me because they pay lots of taxes that i dont. if only we could all have a say on where our tax money goes. 

Yes that would be good!!!!