Jump to content

Stand Up Comedy


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why, just because he's not your cup of tea, other.people like him. They should be allowed the choice to see him. 👍🏻

No they shouldn’t. We have young lads given criminal records for saying things way less offensive than what that cowardly cunt says. 
 

Five minutes.. just five minutes alone with that cunt!!! It’s not too much to ask for

Ive tickets to see Rhod Gilbert in the Theatre Royal in the New Year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why, just because he's not your cup of tea, other.people like him. They should be allowed the choice to see him. 👍🏻

No...because he is a piece of scum....

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/10/frankie-boyle-katie-price

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/frankie-boyle-booed-for-joking-about-queen-dying-7g73zz8827z

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/oct/19/frankie-boyle-mock-the-week

Imo....a vile cunt!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
53 minutes ago, Harold said:

Maybe, but I think I'd still pay to see him. 👍🏻

I think the main reason you don't like his is because he's a Celtic fan 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Maybe, but I think I'd still pay to see him. 👍🏻

that's fair enough....your decision.

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think the main reason you don't like his is because he's a Celtic fan

not at all...Billy Connolly is a Celtic fan and I love his humour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

that's fair enough....your decision.

not at all...Billy Connolly is a Celtic fan and I love his humour.

Never knew Billy Connolly was a Celtic fan. People have different taste is horrendous I like stuff that upset other people. I believe that's because I'm a massive cunt. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personal favourites are both yanks, Dave Chappelle and Bill Burr. Have tickets to see Chappelle next month in Hammersmith, hoping Bill comes to the UK soon.

Also Jim Jefferies.  Another who I hope comes to the UK soon.

Edited by YIDDO
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, No.8 said:

No they shouldn’t. We have young lads given criminal records for saying things way less offensive than what that cowardly cunt says. 
 

Five minutes.. just five minutes alone with that cunt!!! It’s not too much to ask for

Ive tickets to see Rhod Gilbert in the Theatre Royal in the New Year

Very funny.

( can you let me know if you're ignoring me so I can tick you off the list, saves any effort on my part. Thanks).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

All perfectly acceptable.

In your opinion

1 minute ago, YIDDO said:

They're jokes

no they aint mate....they're sick opinions of a sick individual. You'd be happy if someone made a similar comment about a child of yours if the child had a disability ? I think not!

3 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

it's the whole point.

if that's what it takes for cunts to try and get a laugh.....comedy is dead!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

In your opinion

no they aint mate....they're sick opinions of a sick individual. You'd be happy if someone made a similar comment about a child of yours if the child had a disability ? I think not!

if that's what it takes for cunts to try and get a laugh.....comedy is dead!

i agree. making fun of disabled people is not on. everyone else are fair game 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

making fun of disabled people is not on.

100% Ches

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

everyone else are fair game 

Oh I agree.....but..............it depends how far one goes and how much is acceptable and how the individual sees the 'supposed' joke. Nothing is black and white and that is what debate is all about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 minutes ago, cazcat said:

I agree there're certain limits.... 

but everyone will not agree on the limit Caz....perhaps regards live shows there should be a line drawn and the content scrutinised aforehand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,345
    Total Topics
    157,401
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...