Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

Moderator status


Recommended Posts

Since Harolds meltdown last Wednesday and subsequent uncalled for bans for me and Mags i am asking for an enquiry into Harolds credentials as moderator on our forum.
It is blatantly obvious that Harold is overstepping the mark and has became the one and only 'ruler' of what is permitted or not on the forum, this is unacceptable to me and fellow members.


After emails and PM's certain members (and not the least) agree with me so i am taking this occasion to demand BB to reduce Harold from moderator to simple member.

I ask that this thread be left open so that every member can have their fair say, give their honest opinion and a rightful decision be made.

I sincerely think this would be the best thing to keep the forum alive, i have serious doubts about BB's wish to keep the forum running, now is his moment to step up and tell us all his true thoughts about moving forwards or shutting down.

But to move forwards the forum is in sad need of a change in moderator status, Harold has had his time and now a change is needed and called for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Since Harolds meltdown last Wednesday and subsequent uncalled for bans for me and Mags i am asking for an enquiry into Harolds credentials as moderator on our forum.
It is blatantly obvious that Harold is overstepping the mark and has became the one and only 'ruler' of what is permitted or not on the forum, this is unacceptable to me and fellow members.


After emails and PM's certain members (and not the least) agree with me so i am taking this occasion to demand BB to reduce Harold from moderator to simple member.

I ask that this thread be left open so that every member can have their fair say, give their honest opinion and a rightful decision be made.

I sincerely think this would be the best thing to keep the forum alive, i have serious doubts about BB's wish to keep the forum running, now is his moment to step up and tell us all his true thoughts about moving forwards or shutting down.

But to move forwards the forum is in sad need of a change in moderator status, Harold has had his time and now a change is needed and called for.

Harold has been doing a good job as moderator and he (along with myself and Mak) have to put up with a lot of crap from members, most of it we take no action over, but the one time we do take action, we get an earfull from the warned members and their "mates". Its not an easy job maintaining a forum, I wouldn't even say its enjoyable at times. The fact is, Harold is a valued staff member on here and the only way he'll be demoted is it he requests it. I'm not going to remove him from moderator status.

As for the future of the forum, its not going anywhere, i'm not closing it nor am I going to leave it rot. Were going through strange times at the moment with everything thats going on in the world. So its always nice to just come on here and vent / have a laugh with like minded people even if the majority of the chat is not football related. The forum is in safe hands. 

The forum would run much better if people just stuck by the guidelines, stopped the trolling, insults, arguing. 

I'm sure @Harold will reply to this thread in good time 👍

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Who would you like to see in the position then @sployal ?

No one else is being added to the staff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Harold has been doing a good job as moderator and he (along with myself and Mak) have to put up with a lot of crap from members, most of it we take no action over, but the one time we do take action, we get an earfull from the warned members and their "mates". Its not an easy job maintaining a forum, I wouldn't even say its enjoyable at times. The fact is, Harold is a valued staff member on here and the only way he'll be demoted is it he requests it. I'm not going to remove him from moderator status.

As for the future of the forum, its not going anywhere, i'm not closing it nor am I going to leave it rot. Were going through strange times at the moment with everything thats going on in the world. So its always nice to just come on here and vent / have a laugh with like minded people even if the majority of the chat is not football related. The forum is in safe hands. 

The forum would run much better if people just stuck by the guidelines, stopped the trolling, insults, arguing. 

I'm sure @Harold will reply to this thread in good time 👍

No one else is being added to the staff.

I didn't give anyone an earful. I just asked for clear evidence, ie a post showing where I called anyone a slag or a poor mother? It didn't come as I didn't make any such post.

I was then repeatedly grouped in the "they" said it...How does that work out when I never said anything of the sort. I then get questioned as to what sort of man I am? Laughable really. 

I used the break to increase my ignore list...Problem solved.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Harold has been doing a good job as moderator and he (along with myself and Mak) have to put up with a lot of crap from members, most of it we take no action over, but the one time we do take action, we get an earfull from the warned members and their "mates". Its not an easy job maintaining a forum, I wouldn't even say its enjoyable at times. The fact is, Harold is a valued staff member on here and the only way he'll be demoted is it he requests it. I'm not going to remove him from moderator status.

As for the future of the forum, its not going anywhere, i'm not closing it nor am I going to leave it rot. Were going through strange times at the moment with everything thats going on in the world. So its always nice to just come on here and vent / have a laugh with like minded people even if the majority of the chat is not football related. The forum is in safe hands. 

The forum would run much better if people just stuck by the guidelines, stopped the trolling, insults, arguing. 

I'm sure @Harold will reply to this thread in good time 👍

No one else is being added to the staff.

I don't agree with what you say here BB, you seem happy to let Harold 'run' your forum, make his laws and dish out his 'justice'.

He banned me and Mags for 'trolling', i would like to have some proof of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, sployal said:

I don't agree with what you say here BB, you seem happy to let Harold 'run' your forum, make his laws and dish out his 'justice'.

He banned me and Mags for 'trolling', i would like to have some proof of this.

Here's just a few:

Yes they are all aimed at Caz. This could be classed as bullying or trolling, it was never ending, it was like you were trying to break her! There's probably more, but I only found the recent ones. Your no angel yourself, we warn people on accumulaton, above there are 5 replies to Caz, you could have been warned for any of them. You post shit like the above and then you are watched more closely by us, there is a limit of what you can get away with. We are probably the most lenient forum on the internet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

There had been blatant 100% racism going on a few days prior but no ban issued in direct contradiction of mff rules...Is racism a selective offence and at the discretion of admin? 🤔

Where? Is that the "Paki.Stan" comment? from Unique? Thats great play on words in my opinion. If he'd has said "Stans a stinking Paki" then that would be racist. The word racist is sued too much these days.

I have a great sense of humour, no one reported it so nothing was done about it. I don't know this stan guy as in i've never spoke to him. 

So like I say, this wasn't reported, no one shouted up about this until we had a bit of trouble last week. Its like you save things people have said to then use it against them at a furute date. Like what the people on Twitter do, which then ends people jobs over something they said 10 years ago!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Where? Is that the "Paki.Stan" comment? from Unique? Thats great play on words in my opinion. If he'd has said "Stans a stinking Paki" then that would be racist. The word racist is sued too much these days.

I have a great sense of humour, no one reported it so nothing was done about it. I don't know this stan guy as in i've never spoke to him. 

So like I say, this wasn't reported, no one shouted up about this until we had a bit of trouble last week. Its like you save things people have said to then use it against them at a furute date. Like what the people on Twitter do, which then ends people jobs over something they said 10 years ago!

Tell that to Stan who is of darker skin. FFS! 

Anyhow, still waiting for these slag and poor mother posts I allegedly made? Not there are they? I am pretty sure you will see posts from her refering to me as a twat, dick and idiot boy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

There had been blatant 100% racism going on a few days prior but no ban issued in direct contradiction of mff rules...Is racism a selective offence and at the discretion of admin? 🤔

who was being racist mags. and by the way did you lose your phone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Since Harolds meltdown last Wednesday and subsequent uncalled for bans for me and Mags i am asking for an enquiry into Harolds credentials as moderator on our forum.
It is blatantly obvious that Harold is overstepping the mark and has became the one and only 'ruler' of what is permitted or not on the forum, this is unacceptable to me and fellow members.


After emails and PM's certain members (and not the least) agree with me so i am taking this occasion to demand BB to reduce Harold from moderator to simple member.

I ask that this thread be left open so that every member can have their fair say, give their honest opinion and a rightful decision be made.

I sincerely think this would be the best thing to keep the forum alive, i have serious doubts about BB's wish to keep the forum running, now is his moment to step up and tell us all his true thoughts about moving forwards or shutting down.

But to move forwards the forum is in sad need of a change in moderator status, Harold has had his time and now a change is needed and called for.

stop whining ffs. you shit the bed and got banned man up and take it on the chin. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Tell that to Stan who is of darker skin. FFS! 

Anyhow, still waiting for these slag and poor mother posts I allegedly made? Not there are they? I am pretty sure you will see posts from her refering to me as a twat, dick and idiot boy.

I don't know about the posts you've ellegedly made, i've personally not seen them.

But when she retaliates its usually after you enticing her to bite.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Here's just a few:

Yes they are all aimed at Caz. This could be classed as bullying or trolling, it was never ending, it was like you were trying to break her! There's probably more, but I only found the recent ones. Your no angel yourself, we warn people on accumulaton, above there are 5 replies to Caz, you could have been warned for any of them. You post shit like the above and then you are watched more closely by us, there is a limit of what you can get away with. We are probably the most lenient forum on the internet.

Trolling or banter?

The member couldn't hack it, cried and begged for help which you and Harold gladly gave.

Harold replied to the member with this comment "I'm leaving this post open. You've set a benchmark Caz.....so don't come whining if/when SP or anyone else comes back with a similar retort".

I gave it back and it complained '@Harold @boro_boy Is it have a go at Caroline day today? I can deflect a lot of shit but all the above is crap and so not necessary.... I can take a joke but surely we have to behave like adults at some point?'

Members must accept the fact that if they dish it out then they will get it back.

Said member called SA 17/09/2021 11h45
Mysogynistic cunt

Harolds reply 'I've deleted a post you made Caz....no more please'.

It's reply 'And equally, every derogatory comment he makes of me gets 'equally' deleted.... ?'

 

Get a life BB, it's all tit for tat, no trolling just facts:beer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Tell that to Stan who is of darker skin. FFS! 

Anyhow, still waiting for these slag and poor mother posts I allegedly made? Not there are they? I am pretty sure you will see posts from her refering to me as a twat, dick and idiot boy.

 

Just now, boro_boy said:

I don't know about the posts you've ellegedly made, i've personally not seen them.

But when she retaliates its usually after you enticing her to bite.

 

You won't see them as I never made them.

Enticing her to bite? Like I said I have been referred to as twat, dick and idiot boy by her for no good reason. 

The tail is well and truly wagging the dog here. Totally fucked up! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

 

You won't see them as I never made them.

Enticing her to bite? Like I said I have been referred to as twat, dick and idiot boy by her for no good reason. 

The tail is well and truly wagging the dog here. Totally fucked up! 

Little or small dick is one of its favourites, it also sometimes ends posts down at the bottom in very small print with a reminder

'need to get his specs on to read this' very funny:beer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Trolling or banter?

The member couldn't hack it, cried and begged for help which you and Harold gladly gave.

Harold replied to the member with this comment "I'm leaving this post open. You've set a benchmark Caz.....so don't come whining if/when SP or anyone else comes back with a similar retort".

I gave it back and it complained '@Harold @boro_boy Is it have a go at Caroline day today? I can deflect a lot of shit but all the above is crap and so not necessary.... I can take a joke but surely we have to behave like adults at some point?'

Members must accept the fact that if they dish it out then they will get it back.

Said member called SA 17/09/2021 11h45
Mysogynistic cunt

Harolds reply 'I've deleted a post you made Caz....no more please'.

It's reply 'And equally, every derogatory comment he makes of me gets 'equally' deleted.... ?'

 

Get a life BB, it's all tit for tat, no trolling just facts:beer

What about this on

Anyway its not tit for tat if it all starts getting personal. The thing is, your on her back straight away, just let it go, if you don't like her ignore her. Do you follow her every posts with an instant email so you can get at her straight away. Just leave it out and move on. You say harold is ruining the forum, more like yourself when replying to her. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

 

You won't see them as I never made them.

Enticing her to bite? Like I said I have been referred to as twat, dick and idiot boy by her for no good reason. 

The tail is well and truly wagging the dog here. Totally fucked up! 

Well get over it, if you didn't make them and she doesn't prove that you did make them comments, then in my eyes you didn't make them. 

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

anyone seen bastion or is he whining as well 🤣

Fuck knows!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    6,345
    Total Topics
    157,401
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  1 New user online in the last 24 hours

×
×
  • Create New...