• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Moderator status

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What about this on

Well get over it, if you didn't make them and she doesn't prove that you did make them comments, then in my eyes you didn't make them. 

Fuck knows!

No I didn't, but I got grouped in with the "Call yourselves men statement!"

I didn't make them so ban her for false accusations and shit stirring! 

On 24/05/2021 at 20:30, cazcat said:

So I brought that up to answer another post? I get sick and tired of people bringing things up me replying and then being seen as some slag.... The boys can talk about wanking and all sorts but as soon as try and put something into perspective I'm a slag. 

has any member ever called you a 'slag' on our forum?

Don't think so but you must agree that some of your posts border towards that

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No I didn't, but I got grouped in with the "Call yourselves men statement!"

I didn't make them so ban her for false accusations and shit stirring! 

This isn't a witchhunt, no one is getting banned. 

1 hour ago, sployal said:

I don't agree with what you say here BB, you seem happy to let Harold 'run' your forum, make his laws and dish out his 'justice'.

He banned me and Mags for 'trolling', i would like to have some proof of this.

All this is neither here nor there, i call on Harold to be duly relegated from moderator to simple member for the better of the forum.

Let's face it if he is honest with himself then he will step down.

His input will always be respected as one of the senior members of the forum and it will give him more time to cut the grass, trim the hedge and shop down in M&S.

heres my thoughts on the matter. i have had a few run ins with bert and called him all the cunts in the world many times. and in the past i have noted that bert has been a little bias towards some members. now for the record i cant moan about all the times bert has banned me because i deserved it because i acted like a cunt at the time. the only thing i moaned at a few times was that i thought others should have been banned as well as me but me personaly i wont argue about my bans. now i have moaned in the past about bert being a little bit bias but i am man enough to point out that in the last few weeks bert has been 100% fair with everybody and thats all anyone can ask for. now i dont know what people are moaning about now because you acted like a cunt and got banned so take it on the chin and move on. 

now can someone thats not put me on ignore quote this post so the ones that have can see it. 👍

All I can say is that every time that I login here there is drama and it actually feels that I am in a playground with a gang of kids. I know most forums wouldn't allow such childish behaviour. I run a forum myself and there is no way that I would allow all the bitching that goes on here.

Obviously I don't read every post but what I do read is off putting, 

24 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

heres my thoughts on the matter. i have had a few run ins with bert and called him all the cunts in the world many times. and in the past i have noted that bert has been a little bias towards some members. now for the record i cant moan about all the times bert has banned me because i deserved it because i acted like a cunt at the time. the only thing i moaned at a few times was that i thought others should have been banned as well as me but me personaly i wont argue about my bans. now i have moaned in the past about bert being a little bit bias but i am man enough to point out that in the last few weeks bert has been 100% fair with everybody and thats all anyone can ask for. now i dont know what people are moaning about now because you acted like a cunt and got banned so take it on the chin and move on. 

now can someone thats not put me on ignore quote this post so the ones that have can see it. 👍

There you go 

I don't agree with the bans handed out, trolling?? Fs, Caz is the biggest Troll about, very good at it too.

That said, Forum works better with Harold at the helm, man of honour and integrity,  be a poorer place without him moderating, BB doesn't know if he's on foot or on horseback.....so the Super Troll and Racist would get a free run without Harold as a Mod.

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I don't agree with the bans handed out, trolling?? Fs, Caz is the biggest Troll about, very good at it too.

That said, Forum works better with Harold at the helm, man of honour and integrity,  be a poorer place without him moderating, BB doesn't know if he's on foot or on horseback.....so the Super Troll and Racist would get a free run without Harold as a Mod.

you might not see this but i have to ask why people all of a sudden are pissed of about something i said months age to a member of another forum. no one said anything about it at the time so why are people pissing blood about it now. 

i think the problems started when people expected other people to pick a side. its got to the point where if you speak up for one member others see it as your with them so you are against us. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Here's just a few:

Yes they are all aimed at Caz. This could be classed as bullying or trolling, it was never ending, it was like you were trying to break her! There's probably more, but I only found the recent ones. Your no angel yourself, we warn people on accumulaton, above there are 5 replies to Caz, you could have been warned for any of them. You post shit like the above and then you are watched more closely by us, there is a limit of what you can get away with. We are probably the most lenient forum on the internet.

THis was not fair at all I havd both of them on my back and they had to be warned by @Harold

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

There had been blatant 100% racism going on a few days prior but no ban issued in direct contradiction of mff rules...Is racism a selective offence and at the discretion of admin? 🤔

There wasn't, you seem to take offence on every band wagon that rolls into town.

I didn't give anyone an earful. I just asked for clear evidence, ie a post showing where I called anyone a slag or a poor mother? It didn't come as I didn't make any such post.

I was then repeatedly grouped in the "they" said it...How does that work out when I never said anything of the sort. I then get questioned as to what sort of man I am? Laughable really. 

I used the break to increase my ignore list...Problem solved.

It was in the hangman thread that @harold deleted to save you from being banned as he warned you just previous.

On 15/09/2021 at 15:01, Mr Magnificent said:

Why has my question been taken down? 

@Mr Magnificent it was before here, so don't try and play innocent.

3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Who would you like to see in the position then @sployal ?

Tell that to Stan who is of darker skin. FFS! 

Anyhow, still waiting for these slag and poor mother posts I allegedly made? Not there are they? I am pretty sure you will see posts from her refering to me as a twat, dick and idiot boy.

How many times were you banned from that site?

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

who was being racist mags. and by the way did you lose your phone. 

We don't know but a couple of Australian guys how I chat to on another forum say it wasn't bad but Stan (the little love) and Tommy (also) are a bit needy.

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I don't know about the posts you've ellegedly made, i've personally not seen them.

But when she retaliates its usually after you enticing her to bite.

They were in the hangman thread.

You won't see them as I never made them.

Enticing her to bite? Like I said I have been referred to as twat, dick and idiot boy by her for no good reason. 

The tail is well and truly wagging the dog here. Totally fucked up! 

We did, @Harold did and he deleted them.

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

anyone seen bastion or is he whining as well 🤣

Bless :sleep:

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What about this on

Anyway its not tit for tat if it all starts getting personal. The thing is, your on her back straight away, just let it go, if you don't like her ignore her. Do you follow her every posts with an instant email so you can get at her straight away. Just leave it out and move on. You say harold is ruining the forum, more like yourself when replying to her. 

Well get over it, if you didn't make them and she doesn't prove that you did make them comments, then in my eyes you didn't make them. 

Fuck knows!

Horrible.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

This isn't a witchhunt, no one is getting banned. 

NO.

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

Done.

29 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I respect and follow in my elders footsteps.... Monkey see monkey do daddy :thinking-face_1f914:

23 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I have to say Harold is in general fair and yes he has made mistakes we all have we are human. Now even on a small forum people will take perceived likes or dislikes to people and honestly it sad. Very few of us have or will meet in real life so we all need to take a step back and look at ourselves and from that decide what we want do we want a forum with constant sniping and bickering or one where we have good banter and a laugh. That’s not to say we will all agree with one another we won’t

So all that to say Harold is Mod and it should most definitely stay that wAy 

True.

21 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you might not see this but i have to ask why people all of a sudden are pissed of about something i said months age to a member of another forum. no one said anything about it at the time so why are people pissing blood about it now. 

Becuase it deflects from their own worthless existence.

Okay, so jokes aside..... How many of you know Australian culture and how many of you have actually got to know me?

Jeez.... Don't all sit down at once, stand up!!! Here's the thing we all have humor? Some of us,I think.... Hope. Okay skip that one. But I am different to many of you and I represent a very small minority here. Most of you are a lot older have different tastes and views on the world?

TBC.

2 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Okay, so jokes aside..... How many of you know Australian culture and how many of you have actually got to know me?

Jeez.... Don't all sit down at once, stand up!!! Here's the thing we all have humor? Some of us,I think.... Hope. Okay skip that one. But I am different to many of you and I represent a very small minority here. Most of you are a lot older have different tastes and views on the world?

TBC.

yes. you are the only one 🤣