Moderator status

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

What about this on

Anyway its not tit for tat if it all starts getting personal. The thing is, your on her back straight away, just let it go, if you don't like her ignore her. Do you follow her every posts with an instant email so you can get at her straight away. Just leave it out and move on. You say harold is ruining the forum, more like yourself when replying to her. 

Well get over it, if you didn't make them and she doesn't prove that you did make them comments, then in my eyes you didn't make them. 

Fuck knows!

I just read through the whole 'animal rebellion' thread which you trolled so well BB.

Here are a few 'posts'

On 23/05/2021 at 21:46, UNIQUE said:
do you drink pints. 🙄 2 things a women should not do in a pub. fart and drink pints. 👍

Caz 'Sorry, I do drink pints. Mostly I have red wine. But I do like an ale'.

Why can't you drink two halves... ?

On 23/05/2021 at 21:54, UNIQUE said:

because you're a greedy fat pig 😃

Caz 'So true'.

Posted May 23

Caz 'Con cession for me is after my accident I started binge drinking and eating total shite'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:11, UNIQUE said:
question for the lads. if you was a women would you shake the booty and show some titty to get free drinks in the pub. 😃

Caz 'I have never done that just speaking to them makes them cum in their pants, when I was hot.... That is'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:13, cazcat said:
I have never done that just speaking to them makes them cum in their pants, when I was hot.... That is.

Unique 'girl has a talent' 🤣

On 23/05/2021 at 22:14, boro_boy said:

Haha thought you had confidence issues. 🤣😂

Caz 'I do, but the dink turned me into a nasty little cunt, they kept coming and buying drinks'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:17, UNIQUE said:

girl has a talent 🤣

Caz 'Seriously, one little black dress and hey presto.... I'm popular'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:28, sployal said:

Nothing worse than a drunken slag, easy meat, you must be an easy shag:

Caz 'Yes but no but yes.....'

You don't get drunk and stay with your mates, there's always a lot of lads who do genuinely look after you, like a code of conduct.

Well, I'm not a slag but it's just the game played by Boys and girls.... We're all forgetting I'm a Christian and thus only believe in sex after marriage.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:44, cazcat said:

Well, I'm not a slag but it's just the game played by Boys and girls.... We're all forgetting I'm a Christian and thus only believe in sex after marriage.

Mags 'Was you a virgin then when you married the old man'?

On 23/05/2021 at 23:07, sployal said:

She is asking for it tonight mate, worked up she is:

Me.... ? What am I asking for? Your flaccid member.... No, not a chance.

On 23/05/2021 at 23:20, Normski said:

Not even a finger or dildo?

Caz 'You don't put the fingers up..... They go across the clitoris'.

On 23/05/2021 at 23:31, UNIQUE said:

man you are unreal. what the fuck happened to you.

SP 'Nothing happened to me mate, we may have fell out over a stupid thread but i have no hard feelings about it, i say it straight to everyone on here and i would like most others to do the same.

I have no 'mates' or 'best friends' on this forum, i just like to share my views on certain topics, if it doesn't go with others way of seeing things then all to them and their ways.

I think that like me you have been around the 'block' enough to know who we are dealing with.

I don't use the PM thing so this post is open to the forum'.

Caz 'I merely stated the act of fingering a women is not about shoving anything 'up' but caressing the clitoris is there something wrong with that? Did I not use factual words'?

On 24/05/2021 at 20:21, Harold said:

Think she's had a barrow full of burgers and pies the fat cunt....no fucking way does she only eat fucking lettuce.

Caz 'I wonder if she's ever had a bloke slap her arse and wink at her and say, hello sexy.... Looking fine!!!!'

You see BB it's all banter and good fun but when certain 'members' get upset and then start complaining it's not the same game.

To go back to the original meaning of this thread, i once again demand on behalf of certain members that you relegate Harold from moderator to simple member, he himself asked for this a short while ago, me and certain members pushed for him (with your accord) to go back on his decision, this was a mistake as it is now clear that he has become sole judge and jury over the running of the forum.

4 minutes ago, sployal said:

I just read through the whole 'animal rebellion' thread which you trolled so well BB.

Here are a few 'posts'

On 23/05/2021 at 21:46, UNIQUE said:
do you drink pints. 🙄 2 things a women should not do in a pub. fart and drink pints. 👍

Caz 'Sorry, I do drink pints. Mostly I have red wine. But I do like an ale'.

Why can't you drink two halves... ?

On 23/05/2021 at 21:54, UNIQUE said:

because you're a greedy fat pig 😃

Caz 'So true'.

Posted May 23

Caz 'Con cession for me is after my accident I started binge drinking and eating total shite'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:11, UNIQUE said:
question for the lads. if you was a women would you shake the booty and show some titty to get free drinks in the pub. 😃

Caz 'I have never done that just speaking to them makes them cum in their pants, when I was hot.... That is'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:13, cazcat said:
I have never done that just speaking to them makes them cum in their pants, when I was hot.... That is.

Unique 'girl has a talent' 🤣

On 23/05/2021 at 22:14, boro_boy said:

Haha thought you had confidence issues. 🤣😂

Caz 'I do, but the dink turned me into a nasty little cunt, they kept coming and buying drinks'.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:17, UNIQUE said:

girl has a talent 🤣

Caz 'Yes but no but yes.....'

You don't get drunk and stay with your mates, there's always a lot of lads who do genuinely look after you, like a code of conduct.

On 23/05/2021 at 22:44, cazcat said:

Mags 'Was you a virgin then when you married the old man'?

On 23/05/2021 at 23:07, sployal said:

She is asking for it tonight mate, worked up she is:

Me.... ? What am I asking for? Your flaccid member.... No, not a chance.

On 23/05/2021 at 23:20, Normski said:

Not even a finger or dildo?

Caz 'You don't put the fingers up..... They go across the clitoris'.

On 23/05/2021 at 23:31, UNIQUE said:

man you are unreal. what the fuck happened to you.

SP 'Nothing happened to me mate, we may have fell out over a stupid thread but i have no hard feelings about it, i say it straight to everyone on here and i would like most others to do the same.

I have no 'mates' or 'best friends' on this forum, i just like to share my views on certain topics, if it doesn't go with others way of seeing things then all to them and their ways.

I think that like me you have been around the 'block' enough to know who we are dealing with.

I don't use the PM thing so this post is open to the forum'.

Caz 'I merely stated the act of fingering a women is not about shoving anything 'up' but caressing the clitoris is there something wrong with that? Did I not use factual words'?

On 24/05/2021 at 20:21, Harold said:

Think she's had a barrow full of burgers and pies the fat cunt....no fucking way does she only eat fucking lettuce.

Caz 'I wonder if she's ever had a bloke slap her arse and wink at her and say, hello sexy.... Looking fine!!!!'

You see BB it's all banter and good fun but when certain 'members' get upset and then start complaining it's not the same game.

To go back to the original meaning of this thread, i once again demand on behalf of certain members that you relegate Harold from moderator to simple member, he himself asked for this a short while ago, me and certain members pushed for him (with your accord) to go back on his decision, this was a mistake as it is now clear that he has become sole judge and jury over the running of the forum.

someone explain to this dude that banter between mates is not the same as disgusting things said to someone out of spite and anger. 

the guy posts stuff like this and cant understand why he gets told off. 

17 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

the guy posts stuff like this and cant understand why he gets told off. 

His coat must be somewhere.. Not!!!!

BB, I think the issue of Harold's status as moderator should be put to a poll :

Please put up a democratic vote as follows :

Should Harold continue as moderator on the forum?

1/ yes

2/ no

No actual moderators (BB, Mak, Harold) would have a vote, declare and leave the vote open (so we can see voters) with a starting date and time and finishing date and time, i think 36hrs would be enough.

This is not much to ask and should clear up this issue:beer

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

1/ yes

2/ no

No actual moderators (BB, Mak, Harold) would have a vote, declare and leave the vote open (so we can see voters) with a starting date and time and finishing date and time, i think 36hrs would be enough.

@boro_boy you should do no such thing imo. if people dont like getting banned they should not act a cunt. just my opinion mate. 👍

16 minutes ago, sployal said:

1/ yes

2/ no

You can't have a poll, where you decide that 3 members can't vote, what kind of process is that ? 🤣

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Wow you want to tell BB who owns the forum he has to make decisions by poll. What a joke 

Get serious Mak, i know you and Harold are good mates but lately he has been way over the top, it should not be up to him running the forum as he has been doing for a while.

BB is out of his depth, and in spite of his earlier reply i still have doubts over his willingness to continue the forum, for the moment the best thing would be for Harold to stand down, it makes sense.

The forum is in need of a new and fair minded moderator, it could be anyone of us but we cannot continue under his dictatorship.

3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

You can't have a poll, where you decide that 3 members can't vote, what kind of process is that ? 🤣

Them is the committee mate, the committee don't vote, they count and call the results🤣

3 minutes ago, sployal said:

Get serious Mak, i know you and Harold are good mates but lately he has been way over the top, it should not be up to him running the forum as he has been doing for a while.

BB is out of his depth, and in spite of his earlier reply i still have doubts over his willingness to continue the forum, for the moment the best thing would be for Harold to stand down, it makes sense.

The forum is in need of a new and fair minded moderator, it could be anyone of us but we cannot continue under his dictatorship.

BBbstill owns the forum why the hell should he not make decisions Harold has to stand down because you say so give me peace 

Just now, Makdee said:

BBbstill owns the forum why the hell should he not make decisions Harold has to stand down because you say so give me peace 

BB is unable to make a coherent decision on the running of the forum Mak, he has left free reign to Harold for many many months now, this has went to Harold's head and as you can notice he now thinks himself judge and jury over the forum.

This situation should not be allowed to continue and change is needed, it is for the better of the forum, Harold has spent to long in charge and retirement to simple member would certainly be the best for him.

1 minute ago, sployal said:

BB is unable to make a coherent decision on the running of the forum Mak, he has left free reign to Harold for many many months now, this has went to Harold's head and as you can notice he now thinks himself judge and jury over the forum.

This situation should not be allowed to continue and change is needed, it is for the better of the forum, Harold has spent to long in charge and retirement to simple member would certainly be the best for him.

Oh and you would be better for the forum what gives you that idea 

45 minutes ago, sployal said:

1/ yes

2/ no

41 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Wow you want to tell BB who owns the forum he has to make decisions by poll. What a joke 

19 minutes ago, Makdee said:

A poll should not be necessary.

An honourable man would stand down.