Rangers in Europe 2021/2022......Sparta Prague v Rangers.....30/09/2021. Europa League group stage (started by Mak)

Makdee

10 hours ago, Makdee said:

Sparta Prague v Rangers

17:45 30th September 17.45 KO

first bit of team news  Goldson has not travelled with the squad so chances are it will be Bassey at the back 

Mak....imo there is something not quite right with the 'Goldson' situation. He's not half the player he was last season, to me at times he looks disinterested on the pitch.....he hasn't signed a new contract as far as I know.....I've a feeling he will be offski at the next window.

40 minutes ago, Harold said:

Mak....imo there is something not quite right with the 'Goldson' situation. He's not half the player he was last season, to me at times he looks disinterested on the pitch.....he hasn't signed a new contract as far as I know.....I've a feeling he will be offski at the next window.

There is all sorts of rumours Harold no one seems to know yet. I agree he has not been great so far this s season. Now whether it’s an injury or the after affects of Covid who knows 

34 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I was going to mention Covid. I first got it onJune 23rd and still I have relapses. 

surely that would show up with Goldson during training if he wasn't feeling great ? I dunno, just a thought.

Team 

Rangers: McGregor, Tavernier, Balogun, Bassey, Barisic, Davis, Aribo, Kamara, Roofe, Sakala, Bacuna

Subs: McCrorie, McLaughlin, Lundstram, Hagi, Patterson, Morelos, Wright, Kelly, Arfield, McClelland

Alfie benched 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

So according to SG Goldson got a knock yesterday and he has to prioritise Sunday 

just heard that Mak....no sense taking a risk with him but then again you could look at it the other way and have played him tonight if possible and used Bassey on Sunday if required.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

just heard that Mak....no sense taking a risk with him but then again you could look at it the other way and have played him tonight if possible and used Bassey on Sunday if required.

Think it all comes down to winning the league and straight qualification for the CL so I can understand that 

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Kamara off for a 2nd yellow ? farcical decision to give a yellow for that. Plus I don't give a fuck what anyone says....there is more to what these kids are doing than meets the eye.

Couple of Journalists are saying every person of colour in the Rangers team is getting targeted but Kamara most 

I also said earlier to the wife Kamara was walking at some point in this game