Latest tv show you watched

Thought I'd start this as we have one for films and sometimes it's not really worth starting a new thread. Anyway...............

Just watched 'The Abduction of Lesley Whittle'.....this was the 17 year old girl who was abducted by the notorious 'Black Panther', as he became named, Donald Neilson. Really interesting and basically gives you a build up to the abduction by highlighting his robberies and murders prior to that and thereafter the attempts to rescue the girl which failed and Neilson was eventually caught and convicted of her murder.

Neilson after his arrest.....courtesy of locals in the village where he was overcome.

A battered and bruised Donald Neilson after his arrest

Rarely watch TV now, though the match is on tonight,  so I'll indulge....

Usually watch YouTube,  I'm addicted to a guy who has a channel call Mr Ballen, John Ballen is an ex Navy Seal you basically tells weird and wonderful  true story's from around the world, sounds shite?, its not, I'm fucking glued to it, it's unbelievable the stupid things folk do...... 

19 hours ago, Harold said:

Thought I'd start this as we have one for films and sometimes it's not really worth starting a new thread. Anyway...............

Just watched 'The Abduction of Lesley Whittle'.....this was the 17 year old girl who was abducted by the notorious 'Black Panther', as he became named, Donald Neilson. Really interesting and basically gives you a build up to the abduction by highlighting his robberies and murders prior to that and thereafter the attempts to rescue the girl which failed and Neilson was eventually caught and convicted of her murder.

Neilson after his arrest.....courtesy of locals in the village where he was overcome.

A battered and bruised Donald Neilson after his arrest

What station was that on Dug ? 

3 hours ago, DOC said:

Ah thanks, for some reason we can’t get that channel on a Sky hdmi box. 

Doc.....do you have the app for My5 think you may be able to access it there.......................or does your terrestrial system give you Freeview or Youview ? If you have Youview you could get it on that as you can go back 7 days I believe.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Doc.....do you have the app for My5 think you may be able to access it there.......................or does your terrestrial system give you Freeview or Youview ? If you have Youview you could get it on that as you can go back 7 days I believe.

3 hours ago, Makdee said:

Can you not get it on your extra channels mate 

The crazy thing is , Ch 5 works on the old analog skybox  using a  scart lead and no viewing card. When Brexit came in , in January this year , Sky had to block  a lot of their hosted channels on their pay service that weren’t prepared to broadcast into the EU because of the added paperwork and cost of licensing. We went from having over  20 music stations to about 4 now. Same must have happened for Ch 5. Most of the freeview channels disappeared. 

Edited by DOC

14 minutes ago, DOC said:

The crazy thing is , Ch 5 works on the old analog skybox  using a  scart lead and no viewing card. When Brexit came in , in January this year , Sky had to block  a lot of their hosted channels on their pay service that weren’t prepared to broadcast into the EU because of the added paperwork and cost of licensing. We went from having over  20 music stations to about 4 now. Same must have happened for Ch 5. Most of the freeview channels disappeared. 

Yeah we were the same up here with the music channels but we still got Ch5 

Try this code

0A0C86A9-E46B-4BA4-8E6F-D84371C0D853.jpeg

17 hours ago, Harold said:

When they digitised the terrestrial freeview system here  it blocked all UK channels.