Jimmy Millar

Harold

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

and unbelievably another Rangers great Jimmy Millar has passed away today. Jimmy was in his 80's and I believe he suffered from dementia. RIP Mr Millar.

Just finished reading that R.I.P. Jimmy Miller 

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Just finished reading that R.I.P. Jimmy Miller 

Just found this on FB mate......no official confirmation about Jimmy Millar. 

May be a Twitter screenshot of one or more people and text that says "New Livingston RSC @NewLiviRSC 11s Thanks to Darren for getting in touch to let us know the good news that Jimmy Millar is in fact, alive and well! Darren Smith @darrenjsmith12 Replying to @NewL @NewLiviRSC 21m I am Jimmy' grandson and this isn't true, my grandad is alive and well. Our family is deeply saddened by the news of Walters passing and pass on our condolences to his family at this sad time."

Where did the info come from that he passed away ? A pal of ma aunty's half brother's 2nd cousin ?

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Just found this on FB mate......no official confirmation about Jimmy Millar. 

May be a Twitter screenshot of one or more people and text that says "New Livingston RSC @NewLiviRSC 11s Thanks to Darren for getting in touch to let us know the good news that Jimmy Millar is in fact, alive and well! Darren Smith @darrenjsmith12 Replying to @NewL @NewLiviRSC 21m I am Jimmy' grandson and this isn't true, my grandad is alive and well. Our family is deeply saddened by the news of Walters passing and pass on our condolences to his family at this sad time."

Where did the info come from that he passed away ? A pal of ma aunty's half brother's 2nd cousin ?

Yeah heard it was a rumour it really annoys me