Rangers v Aberdeen 7:45 kick off

Makdee

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

I seriously hope the Aberdeen fans behave themselves as there will be a minutes silence for Walter. I was at the game at Ibrox when they had one for big Corky and the sheep were foul that day!

They are always foul mate 

though not sure the game will go ahead. This is outside the main stand 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

They are always foul mate 

though not sure the game will go ahead. This is outside the main stand 

Jeezo mate....my opinion is game will be cancelled going by that. I was at one in the 90's that was cancelled before kick off....I was in the stand at the time....pitch was like a swimming pool.

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Team for tonight 

RANGERS: McLaughlin, Tavernier, Goldson, Balogun, Bassey, Aribo, Lundstram, Kamara, Roofe, Hagi, Morelos.

SUBS: McGregor, Davis, Simpson, Patterson, Wright, Fashion Jr, Arfield.

No Barasic in the aquad?

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

Tav made it 2-2 from the spot and that’s how it finished. The team really need to up their game big time and Goldson needs to make his mind up if he stays or goes 

Cannot wait for Ryan Jack to return, also Ryan Kent. Jack will be massive IMO.

Haven't seen any of the game so won't comment specifically on this game. What I will say is that if there is no definite improvement very soon then we can say tata to no. 56. So far this season has been nowhere near the performances of last....several players not hitting form.....Mr Colossus, Connor Goldson is a shadow of the player he was and imo has shown a lack of interest. Far too many games so far where we have only performed in fits and starts. And whether we like it or not, Celtic are improving and that's an ominous sign!

There you go...clear jersey pull....in the box then penalty.....it is an offence and I've said for long and weary that if any player does that (including ours) they run the risk of being penalised. Cannot understand what the fucking moaning and groaning about because you can bet your house if that was a Gers player pulling the shirt there would be no complaints from any cunt!

May be an image of 2 people and people playing sport

52 minutes ago, Harold said:

There you go...clear jersey pull....in the box then penalty.....it is an offence and I've said for long and weary that if any player does that (including ours) they run the risk of being penalised. Cannot understand what the fucking moaning and groaning about because you can bet your house if that was a Gers player pulling the shirt there would be no complaints from any cunt!

May be an image of 2 people and people playing sport

The moonhowlers will never stop they ignore facts to chase their own agenda