Forum a bit dead

UNIQUE

• Administrator
21 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

Forum is a bit dead lately what with Saint sabastion and willy wonker pressing the bitch switch and blocking everybody. Hairy has left cue ball has left Melbourne Betty has left and norm is back in jail. We need some new members ffs. 😃

haha good names.

It is very quiet at the moment and like you say we need new members to join. But thats pretty hard these days. The only people who seem to join are spammers whom and quickly dealt with 👍

On 01/11/2021 at 12:32, UNIQUE said:

Forum is a bit dead lately what with Saint sabastion and willy wonker pressing the bitch switch and blocking everybody. Hairy has left cue ball has left Melbourne Betty has left and norm is back in jail. We need some new members ffs. 😃

I personally call her caropants.

I would love to be honest but feel many on here need to look at themselves than chastise others, everyone here has been a total knob end but equally everyone posts roughly the same amount of decent stuff. If you want to the forum to grow and attract a better class of client then the silly in fighting has to stop and the mods (not mentioning any names) need to stop trying to prove they can take everyone on and show themselves up to be just sad keyboard warriors, that's not attractive to any potential client group.

many of you don't know but Caroline was told she was being openly stalked by a member on here and also a mod on another forum which isn't nice. Ask yourselves, how many of you have engaged with me? If people are given a chance then truly embrace the fact everyone is different and they have an opinion different to yours and there perspective is also different to yours. No everyone on the planet is a baby boomer so respect everyone stop trying to 'prove' your tough and just go with the flow. No one wants to know how tough you are, and no one needs to be trolled.

We're all people on this sphere of life if you want to make this forum great then ask yourselves why you are here? If it's because you've had a band day then leave if it's to discuss football and football matters then build the forum abs welcome all. Be diverse and stop showing discrimination because someone is different.

Best of to you all, Jenitude x

50 minutes ago, JKGooner said:

I would love to be honest but

why the 'but' when you go on to be, as you feel, 'honest' ? A tad contradictory.

53 minutes ago, JKGooner said:

everyone here has been a total knob end but equally everyone posts roughly the same amount of decent stuff.

partly correct......'decent stuff' is NOT on Caz's shopping list, never has been, doubt if it ever will be! Whinging, playing the victim when it suits are her main priorities. 

56 minutes ago, JKGooner said:

If you want to the forum to grow and attract a better class of client then the silly in fighting has to stop

the reason this and other small forums haven't grown is not simply down to as you call it 'silly in fighting' although I agree with you that it would be preferable if that were eradicated, but human nature etc etc. Most established and larger forums have their numbers and none of them are going to lose members to smaller forums. And how dare you suggest that we (this forum) should attract 'A BETTER CLASS OF CLIENT' ? Listen up....those who shop at Waitrose are no more important than those who rake around Aldi (I'm a Tesco man myself).

1 hour ago, JKGooner said:

and the mods (not mentioning any names)

why not......If you're going to be honest ? I may be wrong but I 'presume' you mean me because it's me that makes what could be viewed as unwelcomed decisions by those on the receiving end! And btw I'm no keyboard warrior!

many of you don't know but Caroline was told she was being openly stalked by a member on here and also a mod on another forum which isn't nice.

stalked.........by someone on here ? In what way stalked.....via pm, being trolled on open forum ? Yes she has been trolled and that was dealt with but.................she is no innocent abroad believe you me.....difference is that when she starts up and gets replies that is what she considers being trolled and tries to play the victim. As for the 'other forum'......that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. I will say that that claim is strenuously denied by who she named to me.....and she has made similar claims about members of other forums. Funny how every forum she joins ends with the same scenario eh ?

Ask yourselves, how many of you have engaged with me?

I'm not going to check regards others but I can vouch that I have regularly engaged with you on many points.................when you deign to log in.

Be diverse and stop showing discrimination because someone is different.

we are what we are.....most if not all of us have very similar views on a range of different subject. If someone wants to post anything different that's fine but it will be replied to. You see, this is what a lot of people, like Caz, cannot handle......bear in mind it was her who e-mailed the site owner begging to be allowed to return a while back (and KNOWING what the forum was like)....we did not go searching for her!

btw....a Billericay IP ?..................Hmmmmm, interesting..................😉

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

why the 'but' when you go on to be, as you feel, 'honest' ? A tad contradictory.

partly correct......'decent stuff' is NOT on Caz's shopping list, never has been, doubt if it ever will be! Whinging, playing the victim when it suits are her main priorities. 

the reason this and other small forums haven't grown is not simply down to as you call it 'silly in fighting' although I agree with you that it would be preferable if that were eradicated, but human nature etc etc. Most established and larger forums have their numbers and none of them are going to lose members to smaller forums. And how dare you suggest that we (this forum) should attract 'A BETTER CLASS OF CLIENT' ? Listen up....those who shop at Waitrose are no more important than those who rake around Aldi (I'm a Tesco man myself).

why not......If you're going to be honest ? I may be wrong but I 'presume' you mean me because it's me that makes what could be viewed as unwelcomed decisions by those on the receiving end! And btw I'm no keyboard warrior!

stalked.........by someone on here ? In what way stalked.....via pm, being trolled on open forum ? Yes she has been trolled and that was dealt with but.................she is no innocent abroad believe you me.....difference is that when she starts up and gets replies that is what she considers being trolled and tries to play the victim. As for the 'other forum'......that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum. I will say that that claim is strenuously denied by who she named to me.....and she has made similar claims about members of other forums. Funny how every forum she joins ends with the same scenario eh ?

I'm not going to check regards others but I can vouch that I have regularly engaged with you on many points.................when you deign to log in.

we are what we are.....most if not all of us have very similar views on a range of different subject. If someone wants to post anything different that's fine but it will be replied to. You see, this is what a lot of people, like Caz, cannot handle......bear in mind it was her who e-mailed the site owner begging to be allowed to return a while back (and KNOWING what the forum was like)....we did not go searching for her!

btw....a Billericay IP ?..................Hmmmmm, interesting..................😉

Post of the day right there...

Jen and Caz have remarkably similar posting styles for a couple of broads living in the same small town. Is Caz indeed Jen?

BB does the site log Mac addresses too? That would no doubt confirm my suspicions. 🤔🤔

• Administrator
50 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Post of the day right there...

Jen and Caz have remarkably similar posting styles for a couple of broads living in the same small town. Is Caz indeed Jen?

BB does the site log Mac addresses too? That would no doubt confirm my suspicions. 🤔🤔

I don't believe it does, it just uses cookies and ips. Just like any other forum. 

4 hours ago, JKGooner said:

I personally call her caropants.

I would love to be honest but feel many on here need to look at themselves than chastise others, everyone here has been a total knob end but equally everyone posts roughly the same amount of decent stuff. If you want to the forum to grow and attract a better class of client then the silly in fighting has to stop and the mods (not mentioning any names) need to stop trying to prove they can take everyone on and show themselves up to be just sad keyboard warriors, that's not attractive to any potential client group.

many of you don't know but Caroline was told she was being openly stalked by a member on here and also a mod on another forum which isn't nice. Ask yourselves, how many of you have engaged with me? If people are given a chance then truly embrace the fact everyone is different and they have an opinion different to yours and there perspective is also different to yours. No everyone on the planet is a baby boomer so respect everyone stop trying to 'prove' your tough and just go with the flow. No one wants to know how tough you are, and no one needs to be trolled.

We're all people on this sphere of life if you want to make this forum great then ask yourselves why you are here? If it's because you've had a band day then leave if it's to discuss football and football matters then build the forum abs welcome all. Be diverse and stop showing discrimination because someone is different.

Best of to you all, Jenitude x

I don't want a better class of client I want more childish people like myself they are much more fun tbh. 😁

• Administrator

I don't use the ignore function, I think its pretty pointless. I was actually thinking about removing the option but after discussing with @Makdee and @Harold they talked me out of it. I just dont' get it, if you dislike somone why would you want to ignore them. If they are talking shile and you can correct them why ignore them, you'd miss the change. But each to their own I guess. I know i'd never want to use it no matter how much someone is annoying me.

1. Why ignore someone as they have a different view than you?
  2. How does ignoring someone help the forum? Oh thats right it doesn't
  3. You can't ignore people in real life when your in a discussion group, why ignore them on a forum? Your basically not listening to their point of view wich is bad in my opinion, and it doesn't matter how bad they are at getting their point accross or if your agree or disagree with them, surely they MUST be heard?

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I don't use the ignore function, I think its pretty pointless. I was actually thinking about removing the option but after discussing with @Makdee and @Harold they talked me out of it. I just dont' get it, if you dislike somone why would you want to ignore them. If they are talking shile and you can correct them why ignore them, you'd miss the change. But each to their own I guess. I know i'd never want to use it no matter how much someone is annoying me.

3. You can't ignore people in real life when your in a discussion group, why ignore them on a forum? Your basically not listening to their point of view wich is bad in my opinion, and it doesn't matter how bad they are at getting their point accross or if your agree or disagree with them, surely they MUST be heard?

rename it to the bitch switch. 🤣 people dont use it anyway. i will tell you right now that willy wonker and bastiona both read my posts 🤣

• Administrator
Just now, UNIQUE said:

rename it to the bitch switch. 🤣 people dont use it anyway. i will tell you right now that willy wonker and bastiona both read my posts 🤣

Thye probably do, you don't need software to ignore posts. Surely you can read a persons post and then choose to ignore it!!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Thye probably do, you don't need software to ignore posts. Surely you can read a persons post and then choose to ignore it!!

they are just sulking because i dont hold in with picking on girls no matter what they say or do. 😉

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Well done Harold and Mak.....👍

To answer the three questions......

1 I don't

2 it's fucking marvellous and it does :beer

3 this ain't real life. I wouldnt be in the company of of these folk in real life.....  ( those on ignore) dull as dishwater.

5 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well done Harold and Mak.....👍

To answer the three questions......

1 I don't

2 it's fucking marvellous and it does :beer

3 this ain't real life. I wouldnt be in the company of of these folk in real life.....  ( those on ignore) dull as dishwater.

Smallest Violin GIFs | Tenor

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

This is exactly what I do. It's great! 👍

🤣its like the shit loads of pm and texts never happened. come on now mags please dont prove everyone right with all the things they told me about you. be a man and pm me and tell me your problems dont be the bitch that you told me everyone else was when i joined.