Rittenhouse Trial......

Bastion

• Administrator
Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

There was a riot going on....You can defend yourself in America. 

You can also get locked up for using excessive force and murdering people :thumbup:

But America is fucked and full of gun lobbying cunts so he'll no doubt get let off. I'm sure everyone in America just thinks there Macho Alpha males with their guns and big pickups. They all look like twats with no idea, thats because they are all twats with no idea!

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

You can also get locked up for using excessive force and murdering people :thumbup:

But America is fucked and full of gun lobbying cunts so he'll no doubt get let off. I'm sure everyone in America just thinks there Macho Alpha males with their guns and big pickups. They all look like twats with no idea, thats because they are all twats with no idea!

Stand your ground laws apply.... leftist cunts attacked him and went straight to meet their maker...... think one survived 

2 outa 3 ain't bad, super proud of that young man.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Stand your ground laws apply.... leftist cunts attacked him and went straight to meet their maker...... think one survived 

2 outa 3 ain't bad, super proud of that young man.

I don't know the full story so shouldn't really comment but I love to judge! 

What do you think they would have done to him, are their any videos of the incedent?

Just now, boro_boy said:

I don't know the full story so shouldn't really comment but I love to judge! 

What do you think they would have done to him, are their any videos of the incedent?

Oh yes..... might be worth a watch before commenting further 

I'd feel safer in a street with Rittenhouse on it than the other 3 , each to their own though.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Oh yes..... might be worth a watch before commenting further 

I'd feel safer in a street with Rittenhouse on it than the other 3 , each to their own though.

I remember watching this last year. 👍

The first guy didn't have any weapons on him, and he shot him 4 times!!

Then he shoots the other two, he's a typical trigger happy yank!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I remember watching this last year. 👍

The first guy didn't have any weapons on him, and he shot him 4 times!!

Then he shoots the other two, he's a typical trigger happy yank!

Chased and attacked by 3 thugs, good job he was armed and able to protect himself.

The sad thing is, Biden has got involved,  like he did in the trial against the police in the arrest of that black dude who died during his arrest, can't remember his name,  so it's now political......

• Administrator
Just now, Bastion said:

Chased and attacked by 3 thugs, good job he was armed and able to protect himself.

The sad thing is, Biden has got involved,  like he did in the trial against the police in the arrest of that black dude who died during his arrest, can't remember his name,  so it's now political......

Biden probably shouldn't get involved.

If he didn't have the gun and shoot the first person, he might have just got filled in, then the huy filling him in arrested. But no he fired 4 shots into him, people then found out about a lone armed attacker running about and went after him. Also they should't have been out, there was a curfew after 20:00.

Just now, boro_boy said:

Biden probably shouldn't get involved.

If he didn't have the gun and shoot the first person, he might have just got filled in, then the huy filling him in arrested. But no he fired 4 shots into him, people then found out about a lone armed attacker running about and went after him. Also they should't have been out, there was a curfew after 20:00.

Guy tried to hit him on the head with a skateboard..... sent straight outa this world to the next......  :beer

God bless America.....

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Guy tried to hit him on the head with a skateboard..... sent straight outa this world to the next......  :beer

God bless America.....

It is all a fucking mess at the moment, not a nice place to be, especially with all the trigger happy idiots.

What ever happened to just fisty cuffs!!! Its now either guns or knives, people are fannies! :lol:

Just now, boro_boy said:

It is all a fucking mess at the moment, not a nice place to be, especially with all the trigger happy idiots.

What ever happened to just fisty cuffs!!! Its now either guns or knives, people are fannies! :lol:

When you have Antifa on your streets, you need to be armed...... 

I could watch that wee vid all day.....

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

1 minute ago, Bastion said:

When you have Antifa on your streets, you need to be armed...... 

I could watch that wee vid all day.....

Guns have always been a part of America, that's why they have the 2nd amendment, defend your life, family, property:beer