omicron variant

UNIQUE

am i the only one that thinks what we are being told about this is a bit iffy. the covid tasts everyone takes only tells you if you have covid or you dont. now to find out what variant you have your sample has to be sent to a lab for further tests. so how do they manage to sent everyones test from yesterday off to the lab and then got the results back in lass than the time it takes to cook a pizza. how are they doing these mass scale tests so fast. 

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

am i the only one that thinks what we are being told about this is a bit iffy. the covid tasts everyone takes only tells you if you have covid or you dont. now to find out what variant you have your sample has to be sent to a lab for further tests. so how do they manage to sent everyones test from yesterday off to the lab and then got the results back in lass than the time it takes to cook a pizza. how are they doing these mass scale tests so fast. 

Maybe the vast amount of research has already been done, and only requires a slight modification?

• Administrator
2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

I think they only send a percentage for analysis. They have always done this, that's why we found the Kent variant. I think your looking into this to deeply.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Maybe the vast amount of research has already been done, and only requires a slight modification?

but that dont tell us how so many tests could have been done with results that quick. also how could the research have been done when the new variant has only been around for a week or so

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I think they only send a percentage for analysis. They have always done this, that's why we found the Kent variant. I think your looking into this to deeply.

funny how the small percentage they tested had the new variant. 

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

but that dont tell us how so many tests could have been done with results that quick. also how could the research have been done when the new variant has only been around for a week or so

Technology and science moves way quicker than you or I.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They've only found a few though so it's not a lot.

mate they have found cases of the new variant all over england. how could they do that without mass lab testing all over england. no way on earth could they send that many samples to the labs and get results that quick it just cant happen. please look at the facts mate. to know what variant people have they have to send everyones samples to a lab. that means every test they do has to be sent to a lab and its just to many tests to do that quick. its just not possible

2 minutes ago, superally said:

Technology and science moves way quicker than you or I.

man come on now think about it. the thousends and thousends of tests each day takes ages to do. so no way could they run all them samples through a lab and get the results in 1 day. 

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

man come on now think about it. the thousends and thousends of tests each day takes ages to do. so no way could they run all them samples through a lab and get the results in 1 day. 

Thank fuck I don't live in your world fella. Not being disrespectful here, tho i can see thing's objectively, and from both sides. You obviously have your mind made up, and nothing is gonna change it. I will follow evidential facts, and nothing portrayed by the Daily Mirror, or any conspiracy type group.

I don't believe in compulsary vaccines, tho as the science has proved, the unvaccinated are a big problem. If they don't want the jab, thats fine by me. Should not be made compulsory, Tho if clubs pubs, restaurant, football stadiums etc, theatres airlines etc, choose to only take people with a vaccine passport, the un vaccinated are making the choice they do not want to go these places. Tho in my opinion the vast majority of anti vaccine type people, never go out anyhow, more of a social media type existence.

For me personally you could put any kind of vaccine in me, if it meant me carrying on with a good social life.

I like going out, and experiencing everything i can. Sometimes its a bad experience, tho it's still better than spending my life behind a keyboard, and ordering from justeat.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Thank fuck I don't live in your world fella. Not being disrespectful here, tho i can see thing's objectively, and from both sides. You obviously have your mind made up, and nothing is gonna change it. I will follow evidential facts, and nothing portrayed by the Daily Mirror, or any conspiracy type group.

I don't believe in compulsary vaccines, tho as the science has proved, the unvaccinated are a big problem. If they don't want the jab, thats fine by me. Should not be made compulsory, Tho if clubs pubs, restaurant, football stadiums etc, theatres airlines etc, choose to only take people with a vaccine passport, the un vaccinated are making the choice they do not want to go these places. Tho in my opinion the vast majority of anti vaccine type people, never go out anyhow, more of a social media type existence.

For me personally you could put any kind of vaccine in me, if it meant me carrying on with a good social life.

I like going out, and experiencing everything i can. Sometimes its a bad experience, tho it's still better than spending my life behind a keyboard, and ordering from justeat.

cool but you never answered my question. tell me how you think they could get the results back that quick after testing hundreds of thousends of samples in a lab. its not possible to send that many samples to a lab and get the results back that quick. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

cool but you never answered my question. tell me how you think they could get the results back that quick after testing hundreds of thousends of samples in a lab. its not possible to send that many samples to a lab and get the results back that quick. 

What are the 100000s of tests for???? How many times a minute could you put your finger into a bowl of soup or similar to decide if it was warm enough?

4 minutes ago, superally said:

What are the 100000s of tests for???? How many times a minute could you put your finger into a bowl of soup or similar to decide if it was warm enough?

what im saying is hundreds of thousends of covid tests are done every day. all them tests do is tell you if you have it or not. now to test for a variant the samples need to go to a lab for detailed testing. so how is it that they can send all of them samples to a lab and get all the results back in 1 day. today alone they tell us 50k people were tested positive for covid so that means thousends of people tested negitive. so if they can tell us how many people from that lot has omicron that has to mean they tested every single person in a lab for that variant. now tell me how they did that many tests and got the results back in less than 24hrs. its not possible. 

2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

what im saying is hundreds of thousends of covid tests are done every day. all them tests do is tell you if you have it or not. now to test for a variant the samples need to go to a lab for detailed testing. so how is it that they can send all of them samples to a lab and get all the results back in 1 day. today alone they tell us 50k people were tested positive for covid so that means thousends of people tested negitive. so if they can tell us how many people from that lot has omicron that has to mean they tested every single person in a lab for that variant. now tell me how they did that many tests and got the results back in less than 24hrs. its not possible. 

Have you ever seen how efficient those computerised robots are?

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Have you ever seen how efficient those computerised robots are?

no. but ive seen how the government uses clever uses of words and scare tactics to control the people

6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

no. but ive seen how the government uses clever uses of words and scare tactics to control the people

Yeah whatever you wanna believe> Tho tho other side of the coin = Lockdown. Imagine how many £m your government buddies will lose on personal scale.

9 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah whatever you wanna believe> Tho tho other side of the coin = Lockdown. Imagine how many £m your government buddies will lose on personal scale.

who are my government buddies. man they are cooking the books and lying to you about covid. they are using a test that they know will give positive results because they know they are using it wrong. the man that made that test said himself that it is not made for testing for a virus. the government tells you how many people died that had covid in the last 28 days of having it and not how many people died of covid. they tell us now that we all need to get the jab to stop the spread when they know that the jab does not stop the spread. how the fuck does the government tell you to get the jab to stop the spread when they know the jab does not stop the spread. you cant be that dumb man. 2 days ago the government said the new variant is a worry so they said that people have to put on a mask if they go to the shops or get on public transport. but they did say that its ok for people to go to night clubs and its ok to go to the pub and its ok to go to football matches without a mask. now please for the love of god tell me the sense in that. 

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

who are my government buddies. man they are cooking the books and lying to you about covid. they are using a test that they know will give positive results because they know they are using it wrong. the man that made that test said himself that it is not made for testing for a virus. the government tells you how many people died that had covid in the last 28 days of having it and not how many people died of covid. they tell us now that we all need to get the jab to stop the spread when they know that the jab does not stop the spread. how the fuck does the government tell you to get the jab to stop the spread when they know the jab does not stop the spread. you cant be that dumb man. 2 days ago the government said the new variant is a worry so they said that people have to put on a mask if they go to the shops or get on public transport. but they did say that its ok for people to go to night clubs and its ok to go to the pub and its ok to go to football matches without a mask. now please for the love of god tell me the sense in that. 

Can you present any evidence, scientific or other type to support your farcical opinoin?

Please provide one scrap of evidence, NOT an opinion evidence please do it.

good news people. turns out that the megatron scariant is not as bad as they thought. more restrictions in place in the UK and lock downs around the world and it turns out that not a single person has died of it or been admited to hospital with it. 

On 02/12/2021 at 01:53, superally said:

Can you present any evidence, scientific or other type to support your farcical opinoin?

Please provide one scrap of evidence, NOT an opinion evidence please do it.

what do you mean present one scrap of evidence. the government has said people need to put on a mask in shops and on public transport but not in the entertainment industry. i never said that they did. i asked you if in your opinion that makes sense. so can you tell me how that makes any sense.