Rangers v Dundee Utd Sat 18th December

Makdee

This game may be called off at the weekend after at least one United player tested positive so they are waiting to see if any more have. I say feck them the squad went to Newcastle for a night out in this climate they either play with what they have or forfeit 

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

This game may be called off at the weekend after at least one United player tested positive so they are waiting to see if any more have. I say feck them the squad went to Newcastle for a night out in this climate they either play with what they have or forfeit 

Kinda stupid for them to do that. Probably hoping for more positives.....any idea how many it would take for the game to be called off ?

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

Kinda stupid for them to do that. Probably hoping for more positives.....any idea how many it would take for the game to be called off ?

Well a game stops after 5 is it remember we played Hearts in 98 I think and they had 4 sent off so I imaging it would be the same 

two changes Patterson comes in at LB for Barasic who still isn’t right and Lundstram for Aribo who is on the bench but a booking today would put him out the Celtic game 

team

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Lundstram, Arfield, Kent, Hagi, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Simpson, Aribo, Bacuna, Wright, Fashion Jr, King

•  

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

two changes Patterson comes in at LB for Barasic who still isn’t right and Lundstram for Aribo who is on the bench but a booking today would put him out the Celtic game 

team

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Lundstram, Arfield, Kent, Hagi, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Simpson, Aribo, Bacuna, Wright, Fashion Jr, King

•  

It will be very interesting to see how Patterson performs on the left.

On Wednesday night against St Johnstone and against Lyon not sure about Hearts but I think he did  they are talking on Rangers tv about Patterson playing at RB Bassey at LB and Tav at Rcb which is strange 

Against Lyon he actually moved from RB to LB when Tav came on just listening to him there he played there when he was younger at u18s lol 

Just now, No.8 said:
11 minutes ago, Harold said:

BTW.....this is the same ref that was up at Dingwall Wednesday.

United time wasting is off the scale. They will be confident Muir won’t be adding 8 minutes off injury time