Jump to content

Rangers v Dundee Utd Sat 18th December


Makdee

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator

This game may be called off at the weekend after at least one United player tested positive so they are waiting to see if any more have. I say feck them the squad went to Newcastle for a night out in this climate they either play with what they have or forfeit 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

This game may be called off at the weekend after at least one United player tested positive so they are waiting to see if any more have. I say feck them the squad went to Newcastle for a night out in this climate they either play with what they have or forfeit 

 

Kinda stupid for them to do that. Probably hoping for more positives.....any idea how many it would take for the game to be called off ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
8 minutes ago, Harold said:

Kinda stupid for them to do that. Probably hoping for more positives.....any idea how many it would take for the game to be called off ?

Well a game stops after 5 is it remember we played Hearts in 98 I think and they had 4 sent off so I imaging it would be the same 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

two changes Patterson comes in at LB for Barasic who still isn’t right and Lundstram for Aribo who is on the bench but a booking today would put him out the Celtic game 
 

team

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Lundstram, Arfield, Kent, Hagi, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Simpson, Aribo, Bacuna, Wright, Fashion Jr, King

  •  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

two changes Patterson comes in at LB for Barasic who still isn’t right and Lundstram for Aribo who is on the bench but a booking today would put him out the Celtic game 
 

team

RANGERS: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Patterson, Kamara, Lundstram, Arfield, Kent, Hagi, Morelos.

SUBS: McLaughlin, Simpson, Aribo, Bacuna, Wright, Fashion Jr, King

  •  

 

It will be very interesting to see how Patterson performs on the left.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

On Wednesday night against St Johnstone and against Lyon not sure about Hearts but I think he did  they are talking on Rangers tv about Patterson playing at RB Bassey at LB and Tav at Rcb which is strange 

 

Against Lyon he actually moved from RB to LB when Tav came on just listening to him there he played there when he was younger at u18s lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, No.8 said:
11 minutes ago, Harold said:

BTW.....this is the same ref that was up at Dingwall Wednesday.

United time wasting is off the scale. They will be confident Muir won’t be adding 8 minutes off injury time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...