The World has Gone Mad I Tell Ye.

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

a boot in the baws for justice. what a pussy country we are. Those on the jury that supported acquittal would be the first to scream from the roof tops if any property of theirs was deliberately damaged. Cunts the lot of them. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

a boot in the baws for justice. what a pussy country we are. Those on the jury that supported acquittal would be the first to scream from the roof tops if any property of theirs was deliberately damaged. Cunts the lot of them. 

Can I now topple a black man statue and get away with it? Surely that's what this verdict means?

10 minutes ago, sployal said:

It is because of shit like this that i am a 'far right' bastard.

The 4 should have been stripped naked, flogged to within an inch of their miserable lives then paraded through the city to the docks and then thrown into the water:beer

I agree almost totally SP......my preference would be that they be lowered by the ankles into the water until the bubbles stopped.

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Can I now topple a black man statue and get away with it? Surely that's what this verdict means?

No. THAT would be construed as racist.

Of course they should have been punished. I wonder if that had been four black people would the outcome have been different. 
I have no time for racism but destroying statues or property changing street names is out of order. It’s part of history 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Of course they should have been punished. I wonder if that had been four black people would the outcome have been different. 
I have no time for racism but destroying statues or property changing street names is out of order. It’s part of history 

outcome different in what sense Mak?

10 minutes ago, Harold said:

outcome different in what sense Mak?

Just wonder if they would have been done for it. Playing devil’s advocate 

19 minutes ago, Makdee said:

I was actually wondering the same Mak

Yes the World has really gone mad.

Black justice in America:beer

Ahmaud Arbery: Jogger's murderers sentenced to life in prison.

A white father and son convicted of killing a black jogger have been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

In November, a jury found Travis and Gregory McMichael and their neighbour, William Bryan, guilty of murdering Ahmaud Arbery in February 2020.

Bryan also received the maximum penalty of life, but was offered the possibility of parole in 30 years.

Justice for Ahmaud Arbery protest in Boston

Another Black 'hero' who was only out 'jogging' his family will probably get as many millions as the poor family of 'George'

After the Killing of George Floyd, Fury at America and Its Values Spreads  Globally | The New Yorker