Hi everyone, I'm Aces and I'm new on here lol

MR_ANFIELD_ACES

I haven't read the guidelines and I won't cause any trouble on this forum either ^_^

However if any one of you remember Yahoo! Q&A, and had ventured into the 'English Football' section back in the day... you may recognise me by my moniker/handle.

If not, then feck it.   Either way,  few of us who used to be on there started our own forum but only 3 of us exist on it.  Its me,  a Saints Fan and a fella from Ireland who is a neutral but loves football although I sometimes suspect hes a Manc..

I would love it if some of you cared to perhaps consider joining us as 3 fellas in our forum.  Currently 3 men in a forum sounds a bit odd, but 4 or 5 and it might sound a bit more normal lol

I hope I'm not violating any  terms and conditions though! ^_^

And a big hello to everyone here,  yes I support Liverpool FC.  The Pride of Merseyside. England's most successful club in Europe to date! ^_^

Kind Regards,

Mr Anfield Aces

5 hours ago, MR_ANFIELD_ACES said:

I haven't read the guidelines and I won't cause any trouble on this forum either ^_^

However if any one of you remember Yahoo! Q&A, and had ventured into the 'English Football' section back in the day... you may recognise me by my moniker/handle.

If not, then feck it.   Either way,  few of us who used to be on there started our own forum but only 3 of us exist on it.  Its me,  a Saints Fan and a fella from Ireland who is a neutral but loves football although I sometimes suspect hes a Manc..

I would love it if some of you cared to perhaps consider joining us as 3 fellas in our forum.  Currently 3 men in a forum sounds a bit odd, but 4 or 5 and it might sound a bit more normal lol

And a big hello to everyone here,  yes I support Liverpool FC.  The Pride of Merseyside. England's most successful club in Europe to date! ^_^

Kind Regards,

Mr Anfield Aces

Welcome aboard ACES, are you a night owl?

Welcome aboard fella.

Few introductory questions for ya! Standard shite i ask new members.

Favourite takeaway?

Beach or City?

Birmingham or Manchester?

Mackham or Geordie?

Adidas or Puma?

Red or Brown sauce?

Cheese on sandwich or toast?

Shower or bath?

Whisky or Rum?

Gin or Vodka?

Favourite beer?

What car do you drive?

If you could get as dirty as you like with any woman-who would it be?

Do you have a pet?

Would you like to hit Jamie Oliver with a bat?- If not why not?

Corbyn- Cunt or hero?

What would you like to do to Nicola Sturgeon?

How much do you hate Villa?

How much do you hate Celtic?

Is Raheem Sterling any good?

Cockles- Prawns-or Mussels?

Which EU leader do you hate most?

Have you ever shit yourself?

Ever been arrested?

Have you ever pissed in your parents wardrobe in a drunken stupor?

What was your worst non sporting injury?

Have you ever shagged a mate's girlfriend/wife ?

Aussies or Kiwis?

On 13/01/2022 at 04:13, MR_ANFIELD_ACES said:

Kind Regards,

Mr Anfield Aces

Hello Aces, welcome to the forum.