Sydney Super cup

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Never heard of it. Is this a new thing. It's all about money no doubt.

Oh it’s about the money as far as I can see the board can take a flying fuck to themselves the vas majority of gers fans want nothing to do with it 

42 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh it’s about the money as far as I can see the board can take a flying fuck to themselves the vas majority of gers fans want nothing to do with it 

is this a tourney or are they involving an actual league game whilst over there Mak ? Might be wrong but I thought I saw a glimpse of that somewhere.

This says it all for me it’s all about that mob. Heads need to roll in that boardroom 

9E7A2ED3-1BCC-419F-947C-A5DD768C58A3.thumb.jpeg.bea4562026ace70413edda36a4d1b5f1.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

is this a tourney or are they involving an actual league game whilst over there Mak ? Might be wrong but I thought I saw a glimpse of that somewhere.

It’s a friendly fucking friendly get t so far to fuck. I believe there’s protests getting planned but it’s not enough Our cowardly board kept quiet about this and let the scum take the lead 

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who's Ange. I take it your all pissed off because your playing with Celtic?

Put it this way I am pretty certain we have only played them in two friendly one when they wee founded and one in the early 70s that’s two friendly to much 

14 minutes ago, Makdee said:

This says it all for me it’s all about that mob. Heads need to roll in that boardroom 

9E7A2ED3-1BCC-419F-947C-A5DD768C58A3.thumb.jpeg.bea4562026ace70413edda36a4d1b5f1.jpeg

It’s a friendly fucking friendly get t so far to fuck. I believe there’s protests getting planned but it’s not enough Our cowardly board kept quiet about this and let the scum take the lead 

agreed mate.

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

rangers will fucking rue this mate.

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Who's Ange. I take it your all pissed off because your playing with Celtic?

Celtic manager. Not simply because we're playing Celtic but because our board have agreed to a tournament with them when they basically refuse to accept we exist but their manager comes from Australia, the tourny is in Australia and the whole fucking thing will be about their manager and them. So Fuck them!

Oh and how convenient to sweep yesterday's news about the upcoming court case for sexual abuse!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Celtic manager. Not simply because we're playing Celtic but because our board have agreed to a tournament with them when they basically refuse to accept we exist but their manager comes from Australia, the tourny is in Australia and the whole fucking thing will be about their manager and them. So Fuck them!

Oh and how convenient to sweep yesterday's news about the upcoming court case for sexual abuse!

The insults and abuse we receive on their forums is mental, they spend more time talking about us than their own club.

The Rangers board must seriously consider this and put this to the fans and supporters clubs.

38 minutes ago, sployal said:

The insults and abuse we receive on their forums is mental, they spend more time talking about us than their own club.

The Rangers board must seriously consider this and put this to the fans and supporters clubs.

I  know you don't do FB SP but there is a petition against this on Club Deck View which is a decent FB page. I've just signed it as has Mak.

27 minutes ago, Harold said:

I  know you don't do FB SP but there is a petition against this on Club Deck View which is a decent FB page. I've just signed it as has Mak.

Just signed the petition on change.org on Rangers Media here is the link https://www.change.org/p/Rangers-fc-withdraw-from-sydney-super-cup-2022

I will try to get onto wifey's FB to sign there as well👍

13 minutes ago, Makdee said:

And that’s the club confirmed it 

1239759C-274B-4CE0-9471-94E837769BC5.thumb.jpeg.4dd82bf73c241d8e4ad08d0ef25acb5c.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

fucking idiots are losing a lot of good will.

Must have been some sort of contract signed, stupid cunts this is going to backfire badly.