Jump to content

Ukraine should also be excluded from 2022 World Cup


Recommended Posts

Russia is already out, Ukraine should suffer the same fate.

There is no way the current conflict will be resolved before November.

Edited by Hairy Scot
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Hairy Scot changed the title to Ukraine should also be excluded from 2022 World Cup
  • Administrator
18 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Russia is already out, Ukraine should suffer the same fate.

There is no way the current conflict will be resolved before November.

Nope Ukraine done nothing wrong, they're defending there land.  👍🏻

Italy failed to qualify after getting beat by North Macedonia haha. Stick that up ya😂🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nope Ukraine done nothing wrong, they're defending there land.  👍🏻

Italy failed to qualify after getting beat by North Macedonia haha. Stick that up ya😂🤣

What has Italy failing to qualify for the World cup have to do with this thread?

You can be really stupid at times BB:beer

I think Hairy is trying to get over the point that politics and sport don't go hand in hand:beer

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sployal said:

What has Italy failing to qualify for the World cup have to do with this thread?

You can be really stupid at times BB:beer

I think Hairy is trying to get over the point that politics and sport don't go hand in hand:beer

 

He can be as stupid as he likes. It is his forum you insubordinate old git!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

Russia is already out, Ukraine should suffer the same fate.

There is no way the current conflict will be resolved before November.

You just want Scotland to get a bye as they are so fucking utter dire cack at football. 🤣🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
2 hours ago, sployal said:

What has Italy failing to qualify for the World cup have to do with this thread?

You can be really stupid at times BB:beer

I think Hairy is trying to get over the point that politics and sport don't go hand in hand:beer

 

Fuck knows :lol: I flew back from Gib last night, then got taxi from heath row to Pompey, then drove 5 hours home. Got home at 4am, then only had 3 hours sleep.

I'll blame that on tiredness!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.9k
    Total Topics
    175.2k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    817
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    fasiha hassan
    Newest Member
    fasiha hassan
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...