Gazza

7 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just watched clips from yesterday's 150 year game. Actually had a tear in my eye looking at his current state and fragile frame.

I know it's a case of he's done it to himself but that doesn't take away from the fact this guy was an absolute legend. We all knew it was going this way but looking at his current state he's got the body of a 80 year old at 54.

Heartbreaking stuff.

Yep very heartbreaking the man has his demons and it was tragic to see him the way he is 

11 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just watched clips from yesterday's 150 year game. Actually had a tear in my eye looking at his current state and fragile frame.

I know it's a case of he's done it to himself but that doesn't take away from the fact this guy was an absolute legend. We all knew it was going this way but looking at his current state he's got the body of a 80 year old at 54.

Heartbreaking stuff.

Sad to watch, great player.

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Yep very heartbreaking the man has his demons and it was tragic to see him the way he is 

We all know he's in bad way but I think we were all shocked at how fragile he actually was.

Can't have long left surely so giving him that moment with the players from both sides jumping after he scored was a moment that hopefully gives him happiness before the inevitable happens.

18 minutes ago, Makdee said:

He has serious alcohol problems he also has mental health problems It’s pretty obvious he has physical problems I think piss head is pretty harsh 

At the end of the day mate he chooses to drink. If he wasn't famous he would be labelled a piss head so it is fair in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, sployal said:

You have got your minute of attention today, now just fuck off:beer

The majority of the population would agree with my statement. At the end of the day he is responsible for his own actions.

As for your second remark, it is a good job you live in Africa otherwise I would find you and give you a damn good thrashing. 👍

5 hours ago, Makdee said:

Sorry he doesn’t choose to drink now it’s became an addiction and it has been for years. That’s maybe how you label people Mags I tend to look as to why people have become addicted to whatever substances. As for Gazza his mental health problems certainly haven’t helped his cause. Even with all these problems the charity work he does behind the scenes to this day is magnificent. I can understand labels I just don’t see the need mate 

If you asked anyone but Rangers and Tottenham fans then the response may be very different for the sympathy shown in here.

Let's not forget, this merchant knocked fuck out of his Mrs too. 🥊🤔

18 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If you asked anyone but Rangers and Tottenham fans then the response may be very different for the sympathy shown in here.

Let's not forget, this merchant knocked fuck out of his Mrs too. 🥊🤔

I am well aware of what he done and I will condemn that every time but that isn’t what is being discussed and there are many outside the two clubs you mention who still think highly of him as a footballer. As someone who has worked full time as an addiction councillor and still does on a voluntary basis I will say anyone who thinks that calling him names because of addictions and knowing the fragility of his mind doesn’t have a clue about these illnesses I also can say that from someone what was addicted to prescription drugs ten years ago because of the pain I was in. We will never agree on this mate 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

My bet is there ain't much compassion about.

yes he did, he was castigated from here to eternity for it. There was an overabundance of compassion and sympathy for his then wife. Have you never done anything in your life you have been ashamed of ? I certainly have and I'd wager most people have....things that don't sit easy with others.