Not Able To Change Track And Comment On MS PowerPoint!

Hello there! I recently ran into a serious issue with MS PowerPoint while commenting and changing the track. I couldn't find any generic solution to the problem. Could you please assist someone in repairing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Dashawn Kiehn said:

Hello there! I recently ran into a serious issue with MS PowerPoint while commenting and changing the track. I couldn't find any generic solution to the problem. Could you please assist someone in repairing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you hold the F2 and F5 keys down together on your keyboard for 7 hours this should do the trick.

Be sure not to let go of the keys though else you will have to start again. 👍

20 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

If you hold the F2 and F5 keys down together on your keyboard for 7 hours this should do the trick.

Be sure not to let go of the keys though else you will have to start again. 👍

what would we do without your expertise Mags....lol

I am here for getting the proper solution😐. Anyway, after doing some online research, I came across this particular post, and by properly following the article, I was able to resolve the issue. However, another issue I'm having is that the presentation I created does not open. I couldn't figure out why this was happening.

I'm not sure if anyone will assist me. I'm currently dealing with the problem, so I'm sharing it with you. If anyone truly wants to help me, I will be grateful. In any case, thank you very much.

2 hours ago, Dashawn Kiehn said:

I am here for getting the proper solution😐. Anyway, after doing some online research, I came across this particular post, and by properly following the article, I was able to resolve the issue. However, another issue I'm having is that the presentation I created does not open. I couldn't figure out why this was happening.

I'm not sure if anyone will assist me. I'm currently dealing with the problem, so I'm sharing it with you. If anyone truly wants to help me, I will be grateful. In any case, thank you very much.

I assume your using Windows 10 or 11, so I'd suggest trying one of these:-

www.tenforums.com

www.elevenforum.com

Lots of knowledgeable people there.

3 hours ago, Dashawn Kiehn said:

Did you try what I suggested? 🤔