Jimmy SaVILE: A British Horror Story

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Normski said:

It's new on Netflix,anyone watched it yet?

I watched the Louis Theroux docu on the cunt,creepy as fuck

not got netflix anymore mate.

In this docu i just read Prince Charlie and Savile exchanged a lotta letters and Charlie also wanted Savile as Harry's godson

20220409_150429.thumb.jpg.0100305aacc0efbf1abc00fe9bd33c05.jpg

It still blows my mind Savile had the free reign of Stoke Mandeville Hospital

Jimmy Savile abused 63 people connected to Stoke Mandeville Hospital, but the one formal complaint made was ignored, an independent report has found.

It found Savile's reputation as a "sex pest" was an "open secret" among some staff - but allegations probably did not reach managers.

The formal complaint - made in 1977 by an 11-year-old girl's father - should have been reported to police, it added.

A separate report said "elements of the Savile story" could happen again.

TheStoke Mandeville reportsaid the victims, abused from 1968-92, were aged eight to 40.

Sexual abuse by Savile ranged from inappropriate touching to rape - including the rape of children under the age of 12.

Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt said people were "too dazzled or too intimidated to confront the evil predator we now know he was".

The report found:

• Savile had "virtually unrestricted access" to clinical areas and patients during the 1970s and 80s
  • several sex abuse claims were made against him from 1972-85, to different staff members, but only one was a "formal complaint"
  • that a complaint by a father "should have led to Savile's suspension from the hospital and a formal police report being made"
  • there was probably no "hospital-wide intelligence" on Savile
  • information known to junior staff and middle managers was "probably filtered out" before reaching senior managers
  • over the past 40 years Stoke Mandeville had employed three doctors who had "subsequently been convicted of sex crimes against patients"

6 minutes ago, Normski said:

When i say this i mean everyone knew but swept under the carpet....fair fucks Johnny

The BBC is a corrupt Left Wing organisation which deserves to be disbanded and thrown into the garbish heap.

I watched both episodes....fucking hell

I can only come to the conclusion he was well protected by everyone.....the establishment,media,the Monarchy,police

Charlie boy was very very close to Savile so much so that despite having aides and advisors he always sought Savile's advice which was very creepy,also he was close to Maggie

That he had the free reigh of Stoke Mandeville and Broadmoor blows your mind

He also had the free reign of Duncroft Approved Girls School which housed 13/14 yr old girls who had committed serious crimes,sometimes taking several girls out in his Rollsroyce

Also another creepy thing,this approved school had regular visitors that ranged from celebs to old movie stars to politicians

It became known he was a necrophiliac and it was revealed after his ma died he spent FIVE DAYS with her corpse so ye can come to your own conclusion there

Imo he never faced prosecution as he wudda brought down a lotta people with him

20220410_204425.thumb.jpg.354a1659e5e36b4321198af00885dcfa.jpg

9 minutes ago, Normski said:

I watched both episodes....fucking hell

I can only come to the conclusion he was well protected by everyone.....the establishment,media,the Monarchy,police

Charlie boy was very very close to Savile so much so that despite having aides and advisors he always sought Savile's advice which was very creepy,also he was close to Maggie

That he had the free reigh of Stoke Mandeville and Broadmoor blows your mind

He also had the free reign of Duncroft Approved Girls School which housed 13/14 yr old girls who had committed serious crimes,sometimes taking several girls out in his Rollsroyce

Also another creepy thing,this approved school had regular visitors that ranged from celebs to old movie stars to politicians

It became known he was a necrophiliac and it was revealed after his ma died he spent FIVE DAYS with her corpse so ye can come to your own conclusion there

Imo he never faced prosecution as he wudda brought down a lotta people with him

20220410_204425.thumb.jpg.354a1659e5e36b4321198af00885dcfa.jpg

He flew beneath the radar for a long time. Duped a lot of people.

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

He flew beneath the radar for a long time. Duped a lot of people.

He was never under the radar,he was there in plain sight of people at the top

48 minutes ago, Normski said:

He was never under the radar,he was there in plain sight of people at the top

I refuse to believe that the Monarchy knew what he was doing. Not having it.

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I refuse to believe that the Monarchy knew what he was doing. Not having it.

Many many ppl at the top knew and turned the other cheek

Charlie and Savile were like chalk n cheese,one was from the elite the other working class yet Charlie was almost besotted with him so it begs the question....why??