Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×

Forum Requests

boro_boy

• Administrators

I've got an afternoon / evening tomorrow where I can work on the forum. If you want smilies let me know which ones and where to get them from. 

Also anything else that is missing on the forum that was.on the old forum and you want it back, let me know in here. 👍👍

34 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've got an afternoon / evening tomorrow where I can work on the forum. If you want smilies let me know which ones and where to get them from. 

Also anything else that is missing on the forum that was.on the old forum and you want it back, let me know in here. 👍👍

Can you install the laughing smiley where he rolls over crying and beats the floor laughing? It inspires me. 👍

• Administrators
18 hours ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Can you install the laughing smiley where he rolls over crying and beats the floor laughing? It inspires me. 👍

I'll try and find it

18 hours ago, sployal said:

I want my sitting down on the sofa drinking my beer back, pronto.

I'm looking but can't find it as of yet. Do you know where I can get it from?

19 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I've got an afternoon / evening tomorrow where I can work on the forum.

Mike can you look at the notification system....still not getting them from some people. I do from you and Mags but nobody else I'm sure.

• Like 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

No photo description available.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Harold said:

Mike can you look at the notification system....still not getting them from some people. I do from you and Mags but nobody else I'm sure.

What notifications are you missing? Ones such as when people reply to your post?

german                               chicken                                      internet                                    smiley

smiley                                              storm

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

5 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What notifications are you missing? Ones such as when people reply to your post?

yes and also when anyone comments in a thread I have posted in.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I take it you've looked at the notifications settings:

https://www.myfootballforum.com/index.php?/notifications/options/

I have that and the ticks are in the correct boxes.

• Administrators
29 minutes ago, Harold said:

Just now, Harold said:

I have that and the ticks are in the correct boxes.

I have absolutely no idea why that would be the case. I have just moved everyone from the original members group into a new member group (original member group is now newbie) but they are exactly the same apart from the newbies have to have their first few posts approved.

4 minutes ago, Mr McFabulous said:

No, it used to be on the big list of smilies we had before you fucked everything up. 🍺:could-you-not:

new forum......thin ice....lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It gets back up ever night, just like the other one!!! :dont-cry:

Hows about a Food forum and drink forum ?

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

BB left you a message 

me ?