redblood

Can another team (apart from Celtic) win the League?

Even if Rangers get promoted they will still be years of challenging Celtic

Some Scottish clubs need cash injection from Russia or the Middle East

On 29/11/2015, 17:02:29, fatpipe said:

Got to be honest mate recovery has been hard going for me , but stated to enjoy the football again 

fatpipe how are ya?? Long time buddy. What are you recovering from, hope nothing too bad. I'm still recovering from AIDS. second time now?;)

9 minutes ago, superally said:

fatpipe how are ya?? Long time buddy. What are you recovering from, hope nothing too bad. I'm still recovering from AIDS. second time now?;)

hahahahaha you fucking bellend hahahaha

Yeah talking of miracle men, There was an empty wheelchair outside the pub as i dropped in for a swift half after work. How the fuck can you get an empty wheelchair??

On 2 December 2015 at 00:50:00, superally said:

On 2 December 2015 at 00:50:00, superally said:

How shows it going matey, had a stroke my friend so the good news is after a spell in hospital am alive and kicking, got to admit it has been a tough time but it looks like am going the right way

18 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

How shows it going matey, had a stroke my friend so the good news is after a spell in hospital am alive and kicking, got to admit it has been a tough time but it looks like am going the right way

Sorry to hear that mate.  Nice to know your on the mend though.  

1 hour ago, fatpipe said:

Thats the important thing, getting your health back fella. Any lifestyle changes??

On 5 December 2015 at 9:49 PM, superally said:

Thats the important thing, getting your health back fella. Any lifestyle changes??

Nothing really just having to go easy on the beer like but stil manage the odd pint or two lol