New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Got my HTC ONE M9

HTC is better, i'd obviously say that. Why you staying with them, you just used to them? 

HTC Sense is amazing, a billion times better than TouchWiz!

This is my 3rd samsung phone, i have the S5, i have a samsung laptop, my new tv end of the year will be samsung, 

I just find them really reliable and all sync well

But any Android device and probably Apple would sync well too, I wouldn't stick with the phone just because its a Samsung!!! 

But if your happy with it, keep buying them. I'm sticking with HTC aslong as they keep making good phones! 

Onece they start fucking up, i'll try something else!

Don't think I'll be getting a HTC next,  unless they have some really good adding.  Upgrading fro.m the. M7 then to m8 then to m9 there hasn't been that much new things added to the phones and the camera is shit. @simonutd what phone you got at the moment.  

Same as Google pay (Google wallet) but with a fingerprint security.  Apple do seem do do everything better which works.  I use barclaycard app to pay for stuff with my phone.  Obviously if I don't lock my phone anyone can pay for stuff with my phone.  But that's the same a losing a card.  

I'd never go and get a iPhone