Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×
  • Members Currently Online:   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trump says he would encourage Russia to ‘do whatever the hell they want’ to any NATO country that doesn’t pay enough

He said he encourages Russia to attack the hell out of any NATO nation not paying their way. 

So, if a nation is hosting American missile systems and doesn't pay and Russia attacks destroying American personnel or inventory then Trump encourages it? 🤔

It was a dangerous statement for sure. I am sure Putin loved it though. 

My belief is that Trump will pull America out of NATO if elected. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

i will bet anyone a pound to a penny that trump will not pull the usa out of nato and the country he was talking about will now start paying what they should.

I firmly believe he will abandon NATO. It was in his agenda last time. I have no problem with that, but I have a huge problem with him saying he encourages Russia to attack anyone who isn't paying their way. Such a stupid and un American thing to say. 

1 hour ago, Mr McFabulous said:

I firmly believe he will abandon NATO. It was in his agenda last time. I have no problem with that, but I have a huge problem with him saying he encourages Russia to attack anyone who isn't paying their way. Such a stupid and un American thing to say. 

he will not leave nato because that would mean that the us would have to take all of its militery bases out of all nato countries and the usa would never do that. the USA love nato beause they control it. do you think the usa would give up that much power. not in a million years. trump is very smart he knows saying this stuff will get other countries to pay what they owe.

21 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

did she have nice titties. i bet she had nice titties. 😃

20 hours ago, Makdee said:

Oh yes she did and as a young guy it was great feck as an old man it would be great 

Would be nice if we could at least keep things on a level?

20 hours ago, Mr McFabulous said:

You do know he is an A1 nut job?

10 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Not womens breasts for sure.

quite right.....I'd feel a right tit doing that..........😉

• Haha 2

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!