New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
redblood

Xbox Thread

I'll give you a game when you get it, i'll probably buy the new FIFA when it comes out. I always buy it from sites online such as here: http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/ where you only buy the cd key, type it into the xbox store and it downloads. MILES cheaper than buying in actual DVD or online from xbox store!!

So who's on the xbox one? And fancies some FIFA at some point?

I only play career mode now as online is bullshit and makes me angry. So does offline tbh but at least that's easier to counter with the sliders etc. Second season with Southampton and just won the league, europa league and carling cup. Had to avoid defeat on the final day against Chelsea to win the league, who needed to win. They showed zero urgency though and there wasn't much of an occasion like the commentators built nothing up and it was like an average match which was annoying. 

I have so many bullshit moments recorded on my xbox dvr, it really is sad the stuff that goes on sometimes!

I thought I'd dust off the paperweight console and pick up FIFA 16, fuck me this game is infuriating. 

my gamertag is immunelamp97910 for anyone that fancies a game sometime. If anyone could tell me how to change it that'd be great, I can't use this poxy thing!

43 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

I thought I'd dust off the paperweight console and pick up FIFA 16, fuck me this game is infuriating. 

my gamertag is immunelamp97910 for anyone that fancies a game sometime. If anyone could tell me how to change it that'd be great, I can't use this poxy thing!

Ok worked it out my gt is now NPSOM ( Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes).

Ive had a few joints and that's all I could think of.

43 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

No longer Malbranque? ;)

I would play but I've had to uninstall it for health reasons. Made me wanna throttle some children... Awful, awful game that is solely reliant on luck and not skill

Just now, United Road said:

No longer Malbranque? ;)

I would play but I've had to uninstall it for health reasons. Made me wanna throttle some children... Awful, awful game that is solely reliant on luck and not skill

Haha good memory, that account was banned years ago. 

I used to be big into gaming a few years ago, used the then spare room (now kids bedroom) as a man cave, but have calmed down a lot in recent years. Is there any other games worth checking out? I have Fifa and GTA. Bog standard deal on Black Friday.

5 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Haha good memory, that account was banned years ago. 

I used to be big into gaming a few years ago, used the then spare room (now kids bedroom) as a man cave, but have calmed down a lot in recent years. Is there any other games worth checking out? I have Fifa and GTA. Bog standard deal on Black Friday.

Good times. I remember playing a couple of close matches against you (or your brother)..

I couldnt tell you about other games as I don't play much anymore and only have FIFA and GTA5 myself. I occasionally shoot up a few noobs on cod4 on the 360. Might buy the new PvZ when it comes out

27 minutes ago, United Road said:

Good times. I remember playing a couple of close matches against you (or your brother)..

I couldnt tell you about other games as I don't play much anymore and only have FIFA and GTA5 myself. I occasionally shoot up a few noobs on cod4 on the 360. Might buy the new PvZ when it comes out

Fair enough, I'd only buy them and they'd sit on the shelf gathering dust like the console itself. I'll wait until Borderlands 3, if that's even going to be a thing.

I own an XB1 with several games Including FIFA16 and GTAV but hardly ever play on it cuz I'm always on my PC for gaming. My Gamertag is MegaboostGcG so add me anytime guys.