redblood

FIFA 16

Admin

Carravetta how do you buy it. 

Buy from here. 

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/FIFA-16-Digital-Copy-CD-Key-(Xbox-One).html

I've used thus site loads of times.  Enter the code in the x box store and download.  Hey presto.  Cheaper too. 

FIFA is not good for my blood pressure. Fucking hate the game and the scripting that goes on in it!! Played the 360 demo and turned it off after a couple of games. Even on an easy difficulty, the AI were passing the ball around aimlessly like Barcelona for half the game, YAWN!! 

Saying that, if I end up getting an Xbox One, I'll probably get this and chance my hand at it

Martial has turned into one of the better players on the game in just over 2 seasons!

Just won the Premier League 2016/17

Admin

It is a noting sometimes.  I've broke a few too many controllers. I hate it when you kick the ball forward,  past the players defence but instead if the ball slowing down when it bounces,  it stays the same speed and the keeper gets it before you.  So fake,  anywhere else on the pitch and the ball slows down.  

I play it on the PC now.  

On 10/20/2015 at 7:25 PM, Carravetta said:

Martial has turned into one of the better players on the game in just over 2 seasons!

Just won the Premier League 2016/17

This is very true. Bought him at the start of my second season for Southampton for about £15m, he kept popping up all over the place to score important goals. I think I ranked him up to about 82 (pre-transfer update while he was still at Monaco)..

Online is still complete horseshit but Ive managed to rise the divisions with Argentina and won something like 9/12 games. Rojo and Romero are complete braindead twats (were in FIFA 15 too) but other than that I can rely on Aguero (if he isnt being outpaced by Gary Cahill), Messi and Angel 'Snake' Di Maria

In my 3rd season with Norwich. Have signed a couple of young french players who are turning out to be quite good. Benzia from Lille is a good signing on the cheap.

I just conceded these goals online in a 4-3 defeat. I can't fathom how any sane person with working eyes can argue that scripting/handicapping/momentum doesn't exist? Of course EA will otherwise they'd get sued

Just watch this.. it's inexplicable.. add to that that I got Pique sent off through mindless AI play. It was a red tbf but it came from Busquets lunging for the ball for absolutely no reason when any normal human being would walk over to it and control it. Instead, he lunged, the ball went off his toe and the striker was through.

http://xboxclips.com/HeMadeTheKopCRY/496ecaec-26bb-4eb7-b357-dc4bbdbd3837