redblood

Paris attacks

News just said nearly 150 now. Is this retaliation for the the guy they killed earlier.

Admin

This is what happens when you let mass migrants and immigrants into Europe with its closed borders.  I so hope France keeps all its borders closed so you need a passport to get in and out.  They should close all borders in. Europe.  I'm so glad we are an island.  

Really upsetting news, especially in the concert hall, they were apparently killing hostages at random, kids included. Paris seems to be really under the cosh lately, when will it stop? You have to wonder what this means for the Euros... terrorists will surely see that as an easy opportunity to kill hundreds, if not thousands at a time

Admin

How often does that change colour.  I remember they turned it yellow when that sailor went missing in dubai.  I do like pompey,  shame it's full of chaos and crack heads.  Actually it's just like Plymouth lol.  Anyway 129 people died so far,  and we've done nothing about it yet. 

Apparently they have identified one of the attackers and he crossed into Greece claiming he was a refugee.  People were saying this is going to happen months ago,  me included.  And now it's happened,  Merkel is a cunt  she needs to shut all borders and get passport control back in. 

About every ten seconds and haha definitely agree about the crackheads! 

It's a scary world, and these rats are too brutal even for Al Qaeda which says a lot. You can imagine things will only deepen from now on unless we all come together to wipe out ISIS for good, but how do we do that, and have they spread too much (French residents attacking their own country) to completely control?

Admin

How can you hate someone or some people that much that you would want to kill them.  They were killing anyone,  they didn't know what religion they were,  they probably killed Muslims on Friday night.  

In January they killed that cop cold heartedly who was a Muslim  they same religion they say they follow.  Fucking absolute idiots and they need killing.  

They will probably attack the euros.  Loads of people congressing in one place.  Easy targets,  let's just hope security is high and that it is armed.  

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

How can you hate someone or some people that much that you would want to kill them.  They were killing anyone,  they didn't know what religion they were,  they probably killed Muslims on Friday night.  

In January they killed that cop cold heartedly who was a Muslim  they same religion they say they follow.  Fucking absolute idiots and they need killing.  

They will probably attack the euros.  Loads of people congressing in one place.  Easy targets,  let's just hope security is high and that it is armed.  

Muslims are the biggest victims here, thousands have been killed in the Middle East by ISIS. My guess would be that ISIS believes the traditional/peaceful Muslim lifestyle is wrong so kill anyone living that way, as well as anyone who refuses to join their side. They also get a lot of their money by killing / threatening Muslim communities.

It doesn't make any sense. That's how fucked up this group is. The people they recruit from Europe are obviously very suggestible, mentally ill and disillusioned with the western culture, ISIS plays off this and brainwashes them. They're probably so fucked up in the head by time of the murders that they genuinely believe it's Allah's will or he is waiting for them in the afterlife and what they're doing is a normal, moral reaction