United Road

Blacklist

Anyone a fan? The synopsis is simple; a fugitive turns himself in on the condition that he can work with a specific graduate from the FBI academy. The fugitive (Raymond Reddington) brings cases to the FBI's attention who are unknown to have committed any crimes, but who are actually some of the worst people on the planet. It's such a dramatic and intelligent show because a lot of the cases have you questioning your moral compass. It's definitely worth the watch, even if it does get a bit confusing at times. I promise you'll be hooked after a couple of episodes

Just watched the first episode and it's very good.  Thanks for letting me know about this.  Hopefully it stays good.  Have two series on sky to watch. 

Cheers 

I was thinking this is similar to Dexter where he kills the bad people.  He grasses them up.  Then now I've just seen a bald man pitting plastic up like Dexter did.  

Is this made by the same people.  Really good though.  

I don't think so, this is NBC, think Dexter is Showdown. It is really good, I've rewatched to season two, some episodes are a little confusing but make much more sense when you know what happens in future eps