boro_boy

Bombing Syria

Do you agree or disagree with these.

Yeah if we do bomb them which I hope we do. There will no doubt be innocent civilians killed, but as shit as this sounds, i'd rather have a few civilians killed than hundreds and even thousands killed by sitting back doing nothing and letting more of these fake refugees into the country.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah, don't want the cunting fucking thing on either, its fucking wank shit

Good i get pissed off when my posts come up as f#####ng nuke the t######t c###s

Also cant say scunthorpe. s####thorpe. if i was a fan of them, i be pissed off seeing that all the f####ng time.

It is annoying, I only had it on the other site as we had a few young members, but looking back they probably knew more swear words than me haha. 

I think Iraq and what the US/UK/NATO done to that country is the root cause of what is happening now!

We can't not do anything about it!

We need to do something, we can't just sit back, they said they have foiled 7 attacks so far this year. 

Even though we haven't bombed Syria yet, they have been planning attacks in the UK.

Yeah civillians will be killed but thats a sad side effect of WAR!

We are at WAR!!!

On 03/12/2015, 00:24:43, redblood said:

And it is all down to Bush and Blair for removing Saddam from power. He had things under control over there.

Now we have ISIS 

Same can be said of Libya, and Gaddafi. The US are a bunch of idiot's. Putin is gaining more respect daily.