boro_boy

Do you donate to charities?

Admin

I don't,  well I used to but I don't now as your just paying for the people at the top to have a life of luxury.  I used to donate to the great North air ambulance which I still might do again in the future,  but I'll never donate to the red cross or anyone on that size as half of the money you give them goes on running costs.  

Admin

What's hemp oil? 

Admin

Of it did,  don't you think hospitals would be using it and gps would be prescribing it? 

Think your high lol 

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Of it did,  don't you think hospitals would be using it and gps would be prescribing it? 

Think your high lol 

I can go into detail on this one, call it years of studying

Admin

Hmmm, well why isn't it a prescription medicine then?

Cover up? Is it to stop the big companies making money from drugs which only prolong life, I guess if they sold a drug that cured cancer, they wouldn't make as much money!

Because cancer is a Billion Pound industry

Years ago 1 in 3 people would get it, now it's 1 in 2 people. I believe that it's the Worlds most powerful people way of trying to keep the population down.

Admin

Seen this this morning on the daily. Mail.  Shocking,  but we all know the people at the top are lining their pockets. 2F4FE4E800000578-0-image-a-15_1449947565

On 11/12/2015 at 6:41 AM, boro_boy said:

Think your high lol 

Seriously fella, If a natural growing thing ever got approved, The corporations funding the corrupt governments would loose £billions. Never gonna happen, even tho hemp has been proven beyond doubt to be a cure, Has a member of the royal family, Or any high roller ever died of cancer??

On 10 December 2015 at 6:36 PM, boro_boy said:

What's hemp oil? 

You need to watch this video and then you'll understand more. It opened my eyes to the BS that our governments tell us and what we should and shouldn't do... They are all fucking liars and the biggest criminals on this earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zDJX7GqsQoA