United Road

Euro 2016 Groups

Great group for England!! We should really win all three games. Wales will be an exciting game. It's on at 2pm on a Thursday though, wtf. RIP Northern Ireland

euro.JPG

Admin

That's a great group for us.  Looking forward to the Wales game more than anything.  We need to bring back the home nations to brighten up national football.  

Yeah the island is gonna be rocking (apart from up north ;) )!! It's good for our nations that the 3rd place teams have a chance of going through. It will be a tough ask for ROI and NI though looking at their group

1 hour ago, redblood said:

Portugal rely too much on Ronaldo! He gets injured and they will be very limited in what they can offer

Even then, Ronaldo doesn't hit the heights that often. There's a real lack of quality there when you compare it to the late 90s and mid 00s

ROI are in the toughest Group for me and will find it hard to get any points at all. England have a great chance this year but to pull off another 66' is not going to be easy. Unfortunately I don't remember 66' as I wasn't even a twinkle in my father's eye but I would love to see England win something big before I hit the 10ft deep box.

England should win the euros without too much bother. 

Starts pretty soon.

Hopefully we vote to leave Europe and win the Euros. What a party that would be.