Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×

Summed Up Perfectly!

12 hours ago, Mr McFabulous said:

You can't really argue with that!

would you expect anything less from a smug, arrogant self confessed Trump hater ? His comments about foreign countries influencing the election is false, lazy rhetorical non satirical shite as has been proven but it's so easy to regurgitate what you think an audience of retards want to garner laughs. The comments about trials are laughable because anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows that this has been done maliciously in an attempt to prevent him campaigning. Democrat prosecutors indicting him in Democrat states on (excuse the pun) 'trumped up charges'. As for the alleged insurrection...pitiful wishing because  Meyers knows fine well that no charge of insurrection have been brought against Trump. Yet again playing to the baying crowd with lies. He never 'stole' classified documents but he did have them in his possession as he was entitled to and made no attempt to obstruct anyone but he was charged........funnily enough the current POTUS did exactly the same but Meyers omits to mention that and again funnily enough it was decided that creepy joe isn't mentally fit enough to be charged like Trump was but he IS somehow mentally fit enough to run again for the position of POTUS ? Go figure that bag of shit out....lololol. What the sleaze Meyer Alsoooooooooooooooooooooooo omits to tell his Trump hating mob is the facts about Biden's paedophilia like behaviour....he is a fucking perv but the American MSM ignores this and that tells you more about them than it does anything else....a shower of paedophilia apologists! What was that Seth.....about Biden showering with his teenage daughter ? Thought not........And folk want that cunt to win again? Heaven fucking help them!

• Like 2

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

No photo description available.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

UK citizens should be grateful that they are not faced with the prospect of choosing one of those two to run the country.

i would love a man like trump to run this country tbh.

• Haha 2

All of what was said in the opening post is true.

It is ok ranting about Biden, but that doesn't detract from the absolute fact that Trump was a shocking president and that reflects in his one term stint. Trump is a tool of the highest order.

It is shocking really that either of these are up for president. Both failures and old ones at that! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mr McFabulous said:

It is ok ranting about Biden, but that doesn't detract from the absolute fact that Trump was a shocking president and that reflects in his one term stint. Trump is a tool of the highest order.

It is shocking really that either of these are up for president. Both failures and old ones at that! 

trump was a great president. uniployment was down the aconamy was doing well. energy prices were low infation was low imagration was down there were no wars anywhere and he kept russia iran china and north koria in there place. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

trump was a great president. uniployment was down the aconamy was doing well. energy prices were low infation was low imagration was down there were no wars anywhere and he kept russia iran china and north koria in there place. 

Ok, if he was that good how come he got voted out after one term?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Ok, if he was that good how come he got voted out after one term?

I think we ALL know the answer to that one but only one side is actually willing to voice it. 

• Like 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

13 hours ago, Mr McFabulous said:

it's utter bollocks & I explained why. Go and read about the court cases with an open mind and then tell me that the Democrat led prosecutions are not false and simply politically motivated because they are fucking shitting themselves. Then explain to us how a fucking pervert is not mentally competent to be charged with the same alleged crime as Trump (being in possession of classified documents) but is mentally competent to run for POTUS ? How does that work ? The American justice system has been weaponised and politicised to fuck and corrupt!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

I think we ALL know the answer to that one but only one side is actually willing to voice it. 

Hinting at a "stolen" election?

That old chestnut! What a total crock of shite! Trumpty Dumpty was hopping and a bopping when he was leading then the tide turned and he cried foul. Sore loser! He is pathetic!

He IS the reason we have Biden!

Trump and his supporters are a load of gob shites! He isn't fit for office.

And, before you run your chops about Biden being a Jimmy, let's see some actual proof of a stolen election... I will be waiting a long time because you don't have any. 👍

11 minutes ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Hinting at a "stolen" election?

That old chestnut! What a total crock of shite! Trumpty Dumpty was hopping and a bopping when he was leading then the tide turned and he cried foul. Sore loser! He is pathetic!

He IS the reason we have Biden!

Trump and his supporters are a load of gob shites! He isn't fit for office.

And, before you run your chops about Biden being a Jimmy, let's see some actual proof of a stolen election... I will be waiting a long time because you don't have any. 👍

No I can't prove it but there's no smoke without fire. Simply down to a corrupt regime concealing what actually went on. That is the only point in my reply that you can rebuff because ALL others are facts but I see you make no comment about them. Funny how none of these indictments were issued until he stated he was going to run. Funny how he gets charged for an offence whilst the paedophile current incumbent is given a pass because he aint mentally stable enough but lo and fucking behold he is mentally super duper fine to run for POTUS ? Exp[lain that one and how the American Political system and their justice system isn't corrupt as fuck under this shower of Democrat shit ?

8 hours ago, Harold said:

No I can't prove it but there's no smoke without fire. Simply down to a corrupt regime concealing what actually went on. That is the only point in my reply that you can rebuff because ALL others are facts but I see you make no comment about them. Funny how none of these indictments were issued until he stated he was going to run. Funny how he gets charged for an offence whilst the paedophile current incumbent is given a pass because he aint mentally stable enough but lo and fucking behold he is mentally super duper fine to run for POTUS ? Exp[lain that one and how the American Political system and their justice system isn't corrupt as fuck under this shower of Democrat shit ?

Exactly! No smoke without fire! That is why Trumpty Dumpty is always in court FFS!

You say the democrats are as corrupt as fuck yet Trumpty made SCOTUS a highly unbalanced court hoping he could get away with all he does.

Take ya blinkers off man. We have Biden because Trump was lousy!

1 minute ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Exactly! No smoke without fire! That is why Trumpty Dumpty is always in court FFS!

You say the democrats are as corrupt as fuck yet Trumpty made SCOTUS a highly unbalanced court hoping he could get away with all he does.

Take ya blinkers off man. We have Biden because Trump was lousy!

I'll reply to your pish the morra....fitba's on....lol

Just now, Mr McFabulous said:

My pish? Read your own one eyed garbage!

tomorrow Einstein

• Haha 1

Need to be tomorrow or later in the week....been busy today and Cheltenham starts tomorrow.

6 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i had hairy down as a far left woke give your country away to the immigrants kind of guy but not mags.

I am not woke or left wing mate. I have very little time for either. 

However, I see Trump for what he is.

America is a vast country. It hasn't been given away to immigrants. It was founded upon immigrants FFS!

Scaremongering at its worst. 

7 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

tbh i had hairy down as a far left woke give your country away to the immigrants kind of guy but not mags.

What!!

Politically I'm somewhat to the right of Attila the Hun.

Plus I have no time for the double lefties who now form the SNP.

In addition I firmly believe that neither Trump nor Biden were or are or ever could be good presidents.

Edited by Hairy Scot

Saltire.gif.ebe8878db97c81b20b66591a198a07ca.gif1AyeReady.gif.68f94850af081319f127a8f455033c29.gif4NewZealand.gif.ae7052eff426f83252cced0b14c6f05c.gif

The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the coming of the dusk.