• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Moving abroad.

SA & Mrs SA, are in the process of buying a small villa, in Vilamoura Portugal. Kids grown up and left home, We seriously downsized in house, leaving a few quid to play with.We will be keeping the house we have, Its mortgage free. Thats for  the kids  when im having a beer upstairs with Elvis and Bob Marley.So will be spending our time between the 2 homes. I falling out of love with the UK. The way i see it, Is i might as well be an ethnic minority, In some other fuckers country, than wait another year, and be one in my own country.

Would you ever go live abroad, If so where and why that place??

If not, why not??

23 minutes ago, superally said:

SA & Mrs SA, are in the process of buying a small villa, in Vilamoura Portugal. Kids grown up and left home, We seriously downsized in house, leaving a few quid to play with.We will be keeping the house we have, Its mortgage free. Thats for  the kids  when im having a beer upstairs with Elvis and Bob Marley.So will be spending our time between the 2 homes. I falling out of love with the UK. The way i see it, Is i might as well be an ethnic minority, In some other fuckers country, than wait another year, and be one in my own country.

Would you ever go live abroad, If so where and why that place??

If not, why not??

Could not agree more there SA, all the very best in moving

As for myself I'm in the process of buying my house of the council. A 20 year mortgage works out better than the rent!

As for the future I'd love to move to Doha or Dubai, Maybe America as well

One very envious fatpipe here like ,well I can only wish you all the best mate and I will probably have a try at somewhere hot and just generally better weather,aye I agree with everything you say this country is defo in the shithouse era

On 23/12/2015 at 9:03 PM, fatpipe said:

One very envious fatpipe here like ,well I can only wish you all the best mate and I will probably have a try at somewhere hot and just generally better weather,aye I agree with everything you say this country is defo in the shithouse era

Where would you choose if you had a choice pipe?? Also why there.

1 hour ago, superally said:

Where would you choose if you had a choice pipe?? Also why there.

Quite like an area  in Majorca next to Cala Miller or los Cristianos in Tenerife ,both are area's where I have been quite a few times

1 hour ago, fatpipe said:

Quite like an area  in Majorca next to Cala Miller or los Cristianos in Tenerife ,both are area's where I have been quite a few times

I like Los Cristianos. Tho i found the food in Tenerife is not the best. Reason we chose Portugal is, The people are really nice, We know they all look miserable fucker's with faces like  scrotum's, But they are really nice people. The food also played a big part in the decision.Whenever ive been Portugal, I have never craved any home foods.It's the only country ive been where this has been the case, Iv'e been to a fair few countries too.Also the flight time.

On 22/12/2015 at 9:45 PM, redblood said:

Could not agree more there SA, all the very best in moving

As for myself I'm in the process of buying my house of the council. A 20 year mortgage works out better than the rent!

As for the future I'd love to move to Doha or Dubai, Maybe America as well

If you were to rent it for the next 20 years, At the end of that time you wouldnt even own a brick.It's a no brainer.