New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Might be buying back www.myfootballforum.com

Just the domain name and the database.

So I will be able to email everyone and tell them to get their arses back over to here!

This might be happening in December / January when i'm back from deployment.

Yeah it did like!

If i don't buy it back then i'll think of a new name for the forums but it won't be until the end of November when I'm home from this wank deployment.

Oh i'm not doing this anymore, keeping fans football forum, my football forum is dead, got a good active domain name which is a lot better for search engine referrals of sire users as it is an old domain and the page rank is decent, but this site will hopefully get busy once its indexed into google, which is isn't yet, but hopefully it will be soon, they are crawling the site, just not indexing it. Which is weird!

I hope so, were just not getting new members at the moment as google hasn't indexed us yet, probably because the website is new. BUT we are being crawled by yahoo, google and bing, so hopefully they will index us, bing already has but thats a shit search engine!