• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Carravetta

Mauricio Pochettino

He is a good young manager but needs more experience before taking on a top job imo

Maybe another 18 months at Tottenham

If he keeps up the good work that he is doing at Tottenham, there could be a few calls for him from Chelsea and Manchester United in the summer.

Good young modern day manager who would easily grasp the demands of a club aiming higher than Tottenham

On 31/12/2015 at 4:00 PM, merseylad said:

Good young modern day manager who would easily grasp the demands of a club aiming higher than Tottenham

Which clubs exactly? The ones currently below us? 

Pochettino likes to be in control and it seems Levy has finally taken a back seat to allow the manager to manage the team. He will not have that freedom anywhere else.

On 31/12/2015 at 3:37 PM, redblood said:

He is a good young manager but needs more experience before taking on a top job imo

Maybe another 18 months at Tottenham

This is the kind of arrogance the makes Man U, unpopular. You are not what you were when SAF, was in charge.Get over it move on. You have no right to anything, You have to earn it.

From where SA is sitting He's far better off at spurs than Man U. A club whose fans think they have a divine right to win everything. Lose 2 games sack the manager, Feck that. He's building something at Spurs, and who knows, maybe he could be for spurs what SAF was for united.

On 31/12/2015 at 4:00 PM, merseylad said:

Did you just say that?? Seriously??

22 hours ago, superally said:

This is the kind of arrogance the makes Man U, unpopular. You are not what you were when SAF, was in charge.Get over it move on. You have no right to anything, You have to earn it.

From where SA is sitting He's far better off at spurs than Man U. A club whose fans think they have a divine right to win everything. Lose 2 games sack the manager, Feck that. He's building something at Spurs, and who knows, maybe he could be for spurs what SAF was for united.

Did you just say that?? Seriously??

Need that good posting smiley from the old gaff for this post

12 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

Need that good posting smiley from the old gaff for this post

Just an honest opinion mate. Also makes me laugh when villa fans say they are too big to go down.

I think the most remarkable thing MP has done since joining Tottenham, is turning Danny Rose into an incredible left back.

The kid was absolutely hopeless 2 years ago, now he is without a doubt in my mind the PL and England's best left back.

1 hour ago, YIDDO said:

I think the most remarkable thing MP has done since joining Tottenham, is turning Danny Rose into an incredible left back.

The kid was absolutely hopeless 2 years ago, now he is without a doubt in my mind the PL and England's best left back.

And Kyle Walker seems like a decent defender now, too. Never thought I'd see the day

5 minutes ago, United Road said:

And Kyle Walker seems like a decent defender now, too. Never thought I'd see the day

I think Walker has always been decent, but always seemed to be culpable of a major brainfart at least once per game. Now he's injury free and (a part from opening day against your lot) brainfart free, we have two great fullbacks.

Add Alderweireld, what a player he is and Vertonghen, it's no wonder we have the best defensive record in the league!

Never seen anything like it at Spurs:lol: