New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

There's a nice cold spell on the way

Starting the middle of next month and it may last for over a week.  I personally can't wait as I absolutely love the cold weather sat at home in a nice warm house. 

British weather is the best, we get everything, you name it we get it, all in one year, I love our weather, its so unpredictable, much better than living in Dubai and having wall to wall sunshine every day of the year. We get cold days, snow, rain, hail, hot days, thunderstorms, tornadoes. I LOVE IT!!!! 

The darker the blue the colder

the line with 528 on, if tyour on the blue side, expect wintry showers, sleet / snow

Looks like thursday there will be a lot of snow in the midlands

hgt500-1000.png

569210aa04885_00_102_preciptype.pngcb898

569210aeb1e4d_00_108_preciptype.pngcb898

MAX TEMPERATURES ON THURSDAY AT 15:00 (3PM)

569210b7b1aa8_00_135_uk2mtmp.pngcb898.pn

Wrap up warm next week but enjoy the snow. I'm driving home from Plymouth to Middlesbrough on Thursday night!!!!

On 10/01/2016 at 11:45 AM, boro_boy said:

I love it, nothing better than watching it snow!!

The AA have warned that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take a shovel, blankets/sleeping bag, extra clothing (including scarf, hat and gloves), 24 hour supply of food and drink, de-icer, rock salt, torch, spare battery, petrol can, first aid kit and jump leads.
I felt and looked like a right dick on the bus.

On 08/01/2016 at 4:34 PM, boro_boy said:

British weather is the WORST, we get everything horrible, you name it we get it, all in one year, I love our weather, its so unpredictable, much WORSE than living in Dubai and having wall to wall sunshine every day of the year. We get cold days, snow, rain, hail, hot days twice a year, thunderstorms, tornadoes.It's shit I LOVE IT!!!! 

Fixed

I think the worst of it here has gone. We had a few days last week/weekend where it was horrific and I had to finally give in and put the heating on! Now it's average cold... quite chilly but not even gloves weather