boro_boy

Black actors call to boycott oscars

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=970443236364526&id=100001965765205

For fuck sake,  there obviously shit and that's why they didn't get any nominations.  I love it when these idiots kick off.  Nothing to do with race.  Anyway they are the ones being racists.  If they were better actors then they might have been nominated. 

Anyway the Oscars is shute,  just people bigging one another up.  There all cunts.  

Yup,  they always do.  Does my head it,  surely the nominations are not based on colour.  It's based on the actors performance, which clearly wasn't good enough this year.  

The Rooney rule, named after Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney, is a rule established in 2003 which requires every NFL team to interview at least one minority candidate for the head coaching position once there is a vacancy.

I don't understand why? 

Does that mean they also need to have a Brazilian playing for the team,  a China man,  Japanese man....  

What's wrong with just picking the best players who are most fit for the job? 

Winds me up. 

The same as women moaning about not enough women in high paid jobs and how they want equal rights and pay.  Noticed that the women just want nice cushy jobs.  You don't see women whinging about becoming a bin man (woman)  they just want the easy jobs.  

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=970443236364526&id=100001965765205

For fuck sake,  there obviously shit and that's why they didn't get any nominations.  I love it when these idiots kick off.  Nothing to do with race.  Anyway they are the ones being racists.  If they were better actors then they might have been nominated. 

Anyway the Oscars is shute,  just people bigging one another up.  There all cunts.  

Denzel Washington, & Morgan Freeman have done nothing significant in the last 12 months. Will Smith, is really not a good actor, He benefits from great production.Never seen him good in anything, Seems he's the one the shouting is all about.