New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Celebrity Death List 2016

Just now, redblood said:

Come on then predict them

I thought you was gonna put some names in a poll or something, This is just the same as the thread i just done.

6 minutes ago, superally said:

Who you think is gonna get dead next. They dropping fast this year.

Proper celebrities have passed this year as well. Unfortunately Peter Andre still lives.

Barbara windsor is about 105 years old, Paul McCartney fecking ancient too,Rod Stewart wouldn't be missed either. SA has met peter andre, he's a decent bloke.

Cliff Richards wouldnt be missed. Tho i would gladly assist anyone, in the demise of rupert murdoch, and sepp blatter.

Corruption at it's finest, Shielded by the likes of David (cunt) Cameron.And his maggie thatcher type pre decessors.

fuck em all.

Well it's Abe Vigoda  Actor best known for his part in The Godfather .... To paraphrase his best known line " Tell Ken it was only business , I really liked him " That one fucked us all.

Also Frank Jeffes.  In case anyone is wondering .... He was a danceband guitarist throughout the forties and fifties . Most " famous " ( ahem ) during his tenure with The Dennis Wilson Quintet from 1948 to 1960 . He also played footie for Tranmere and Chester .. A mine of information , Is sa.(thats me by the way) Also my 68 year old neighbours mother was buried on Friday, When is this going to end? colin Vernacombe, dead at 53. Wnen is the dying going to stop?

I liked Wogan he was funny, especially when he was doing the Eurovision Song Contest! Yes I've watched it a few times lol. Never thought he would have died this year!

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I liked Wogan he was funny, especially when he was doing the Eurovision Song Contest! Yes I've watched it a few times lol. Never thought he would have died this year!

He's a dull fecker, Can't even make scripted stuff funny. Chubby Brown, now that's funny, one of your men too BB.

Apart from the A1, Chubb's is the only good thing from Boro. He would never have sold MFF either, so have that.

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed this week.

Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote The Hokey Cokey, died peacefully at the age of 93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in … and then the trouble started.

Good Night and God Bless