• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• Googlebot(1)
    • Bingbot(1)
    • Chrome(2)
jcasper

The Drinking Thread

54 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm off on weekend leave tomorrow, hopefully midday. But if not, it will be before 3pm. Getting back to loads of diet cokes and squash! :)

What a barrel of fun, you must be, to be out with. I gave up playing squash after i had my knees done.

Admin
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

What a barrel of fun, you must be, to be out with. I gave up playing squash after i had my knees done.

Squash the Juice!!

I was not the best at squash so it was hard for me, running all over the fucking place.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Squash the Juice!!

Gotcha.:big_laugh:

As for playing squash, when you was a fat lad, I bet you bounced around more than the feckin ball. That would have been funny too see. Got any vids.

Admin
3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Gotcha.:big_laugh:

As for playing squash, when you was a fat lad, I bet you bounced around more than the feckin ball. That would have been funny too see. Got any vids.

Cheeky fucker, it was years ago I used to play, when I was a slimline 80kg haha

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'm off on weekend leave tomorrow, hopefully midday. But if not, it will be before 3pm. Getting back to loads of diet cokes and squash! :)

Reply below added 0 minutes later

Bit of a sportsman eh ?

Note: posted before seeing the other post. That's what I get for trying to be funny before checking.

Edited by Harold

Admin
3 hours ago, Harold said:

Bit of a sportsman eh ?

Note: posted before seeing the other post. That's what I get for trying to be funny before checking.

Haha

The only thing I do is ride my mountain bike on the hills. Sometimes with the dog, but only when the weather is nice as I actually want to enjoy the bike ride! 

44 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Who needed a box or a glass anyway, random photo on my phone from my wee drink last night.

Snapchat-1461438095.jpg

looks as if you're about to suffocate yourself mate....(was there a goldfish in the plastic bag ?)......:smile:

Will be on it tomorrow and Wednesday. Can't touch anything Thursday as I have to pick them up from the station sometime in the early evening.

Reply below added 3 minutes later

On 2/8/2018 at 12:53, boro_boy said:

Haha

The only thing I do is ride my mountain bike on the hills. Sometimes with the dog, but only when the weather is nice as I actually want to enjoy the bike ride! 

I've just posted in this thread (and a few minutes ago) but it isn't showing on the home page ?