New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
jcasper

The Drinking Thread

39 minutes ago, fatpipe said:

BB you could have said I would have made a point of trying to meet up so I could teach you how tae have a  swalley North east Scotland style (Loads of Scotch Whiskey) 

I absolutely hate Whiskey, cannoy drink it haha. 

I'll no doubt be back up these places in April or August next year. Think i'm doing the Baltics in August though, but maybe April. 

23 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

How was everyone's hangover today then?. 

On a wee carton of pineapple juice today for a change :). 

No hangover here.....up at 6.30am fresh as a daisy. Tbh I couldn't tell you the last time I did have a hangover.

3 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Suppose it helps that your a day drinker aswell so still get a good night's sleep aswell :) 

yeah, that's true mate. It's been many, many years since I've had a session either at home or the pub in the evening and since my days as a postie then in my last job before I retired I was an early riser so it suited me.

The times when I used to drink and go out, I went out too the pub around 1ish in the afternoon and that was me till 3/4am lol and I used too moan at why I had a hangover for about a week!. 

Changed man now! 

I am on it big time.

Was gonna go down Digbeth do watch the Blues, but am staying local instead.

27 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am on it big time.

Was gonna go down Digbeth do watch the Blues, but am staying local instead.

Image result for tick tock gifs

:flashing-lol:

On 09/07/2018 at 21:38, MrMacleod said:

Enjoying a well deserved pint of tennants in work after a busy Monday shift. Think it's well deserved :) 

Oh you chefs are all the same.....drink, drink, drink....after work.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Oh you chefs are all the same.....drink, drink, drink....after work.

Most definitely mate. But not me. I rarely drink now. It's because was a very busy service so thought I deserved one 

32 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Most definitely mate. But not me. I rarely drink now. It's because was a very busy service so thought I deserved one 

Okay Mac....whatever you say....

4 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Got the weekend off so ventured into my local :) 

Snapchat-393491236.jpg

Looks nice and chilled Mac....enjoy mate. Just as an aside....if you and the missus do walking in the countryside take care if you are going over grassy areas as apparently there have been a few sightings of adders in the Oban area and a young boy was bitten earlier in the week.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Looks nice and chilled Mac....enjoy mate. Just as an aside....if you and the missus do walking in the countryside take care if you are going over grassy areas as apparently there have been a few sightings of adders in the Oban area and a young boy was bitten earlier in the week.

Yeah mate going down a treat :). Oh really?. Thanks for the heads up mate, we're going up the hills tonight so will keep an extra eye out.