New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
My Football Forum
  • Staff Picks

jcasper

The Drinking Thread

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Don't do anything financial via online or phone banking. Too scared. I do partake mind ye.

Mate you have to be the most unlucky person in the world to get hacked online. I constantly shop online and I've not had any problems at all since I started many many years ago. 

Do it

Start shopping online

It so easy and so good haha :fb-like:

Stop being a fanny :fuck-that-bitch-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon:

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Mate you have to be the most unlucky person in the world to get hacked online. I constantly shop online and I've not had any problems at all since I started many many years ago. 

Do it

Start shopping online

It so easy and so good haha :fb-like:

Stop being a fanny :fuck-that-bitch-troll-rage-smiley-emoticon:

better being a fanny than a skint fanny is my thinking. Honestly, nothing would get me to do it.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

better being a fanny than a skint fanny is my thinking. Honestly, nothing would get me to do it.

Do you sit in your house with tin foil on your head incase the government heard what your thinking haha. 

When I said I pay my bills via the internet I don't actually do online banking, all I do is fill out the details on my banking card like long number, sec code on back etc, my daughter does the actual online banking for all her transactions with a Bank of Scotland web page and keeps telling me to do the same but that is one thing I won't do.

3 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Do you sit in your house with tin foil on your head incase the government heard what your thinking haha. 

Don't be a dick all your life mate......:flashing-lol:....you'll get caught one of these days and when it happens don't come bitching to me for support....

Image result for nodding head gifs

50 minutes ago, JCS said:

When I said I pay my bills via the internet I don't actually do online banking, all I do is fill out the details on my banking card like long number, sec code on back etc, my daughter does the actual online banking for all her transactions with a Bank of Scotland web page and keeps telling me to do the same but that is one thing I won't do.

you put your bank card details on the computer ? Ooooft....Mate, I only got & retained a pin number for my visa debit card a couple of weeks ago and I have used it twice (in the bank). These were the first times I've done that. I have NEVER used an ATM. Call me old fashioned but I prefer Dads Army to Keith Lemon's Celebrity Juice for my comedy.

In Tescos earlier....good deal on Spicey Capn. Got 3 litre bottles - £17.50 each. Also at Farmfoods.... 3 x 24 can cases for £20....excellent.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Don't be a dick all your life mate......:flashing-lol:....you'll get caught one of these days and when it happens don't come bitching to me for support....

Image result for nodding head gifs

Hahaha I'm only messing with you :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Harold said:

you put your bank card details on the computer ? Ooooft....Mate, I only got & retained a pin number for my visa debit card a couple of weeks ago and I have used it twice (in the bank). These were the first times I've done that. I have NEVER used an ATM. Call me old fashioned but I prefer Dads Army to Keith Lemon's Celebrity Juice for my comedy.

I am a bit wary of ATM machines and if I do use them then I try to use them inside the bank itself, a while back I was using an ATM outside the bank and an old dear was using the ATM machine next to the one I was waiting on, she put her card in then pressed return card and stood there waiting for about 3/4 minutes and nothing happened, she went inside the bank to complain and when she did her card popped out while she was not there.

Me being a gentleman that I am, took the card out and was going to go inside the bank and hand it in but she walked out with a member of staff and I handed it back to her and told the guy to get the ATM sorted as it was taking to long to return, I could have just kept the card and legged it. 

By the way, when I use card details on this laptop when paying a bill I never save the details on the laptop when finished and just delete all details.

Edited by JCS

12 minutes ago, JCS said:

I am a bit wary of ATM machines and if I do use them then I try to use them inside the bank itself, a while back I was using an ATM outside the bank and an old dear was using the ATM machine next to the one I was waiting on, she put her card in then pressed return card and stood there waiting for about 3/4 minutes and nothing happened, she went inside the bank to complain and when she did her card popped out while she was not there.

Me being a gentleman that I am, took the card out and was going to go inside the bank and hand it in but she walked out with a member of staff and I handed it back to her and told the guy to get the ATM sorted as it was taking to long to return, I could have just kept the card and legged it. 

By the way, when I use card details on this laptop when paying a bill I never save the details on the laptop when finished and just delete all details.

Fair doos mate...each to their own. BTW....nice one re. the old dear. Lucky it was you and not some thieving scumbag.

Few spicey Capn's & DC being partaken this afternoon whilst watching Tipping Point & the Chase. Any cunt that goes for the lower offer on the Chase can fuck right off imo.