My Football Forum
jcasper

The Drinking Thread

On last week of easter leave, well actually, I am back in work on Friday until Tuesday morning 0745, then get the rest of Tuesday off!!!

Just had a banging shit,9/10, Felt great to get it out,Made a decent splash when it hit the water, Yet when i turned to have a look at it, Nothing there, No Pooh on the toilet paper either, A ghost shit, This ever happened to you?Nothing there? Could it have swam off? SA is Confused.

This morning's delivery was a bit strange after several beers, and a Chicken Vindaloo the night before.When i sat down to pooh, My arse went down for a drink, and drank all the water in the pan, Which didnt matter too much, as when i let go, It sounded like a flock of starlings leaving a hedge. totally pebble dashed the pan, none of it, would have hit the water anyhow.

Felt good tho.

15 minutes ago, redblood said:

Advice here from Redblood

Resist all urges to shit for at least a day. Nothing better than having a big one dropper with maximum 2 wipes of the arse.

Couldn't do it fella. Also it would confuse my dog. He knows when i come out that toilet in a morning its time for his walk.

I wipe quiet a lot, also use a bit of talcum powder, stops all the sweaty itchy arse ring stinger thing. Try a bit of talc mate, It's wonderful. johnsons should rename their baby talc. cos its more versatile than just using on babies.

SA been on the beer, since around 10am, Just having a very large brandy nightcap. Ate junk food all day as the food in Derby is shite.Brought and ate a chicken madrass takeaway. Mrs SA's is still on the side untouched. Git home said heres your curry honey, She responded something like  go away your pissed and im catching up on my programmes( Mrs SA does like her TV).Anyhow, i will discuss the latest developments of SA's bowels as they develop.