Jump to content
My Football Forum
jcasper

The Drinking Thread

Recommended Posts

Having a few Vodka and cokes tonight :) went on a 19mile bikeride today in Rostock across the beach, its very nice, Germany is such a nice country with loads of Cycle Paths, same as Holland, that was really nice too. The UK is fucking Abysmal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Germany is such a nice country with loads of Cycle Paths, same as Holland, that was really nice too. The UK is fucking Abysmal!

The UK abysmal for cycle paths ? Fuck cycle paths.....fucking tree hugger lanes is all they are! How the fuck are people supposed to go about their daily business....ie: work, appointments, shopping....aye, let's go for the shopping on a bike or the bus and have to carry our heavy bags back home. Cyclists for all their whinging pay fuck all towards roads (I've just had my road tax renewal in and it is up again.....no surprise) so Fuck them!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Harold said:

The UK abysmal for cycle paths ? Fuck cycle paths.....fucking tree hugger lanes is all they are! How the fuck are people supposed to go about their daily business....ie: work, appointments, shopping....aye, let's go for the shopping on a bike or the bus and have to carry our heavy bags back home. Cyclists for all their whinging pay fuck all towards roads (I've just had my road tax renewal in and it is up again.....no surprise) so Fuck them!!

Harold, a lot of cyclists ride a bike and drive a car so they do pay towards the upkeep of the roads.

However, I do agree that if a cyclist doesn't drive but uses a bike on public roads then some sort of charge should be made. Never happen though!

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Having a few Vodka and cokes tonight :) 

This means the forum will be broken at some point this evening. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

Harold, a lot of cyclists ride a bike and drive a car so they do pay towards the upkeep of the roads.

However, I do agree that if a cyclist doesn't drive but uses a bike on public roads then some sort of charge should be made. Never happen though!

This means the forum will be broken at some point this evening. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

No it usually works absolutely fine when i'm drunk haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Guv'nor said:

Harold, a lot of cyclists ride a bike and drive a car so they do pay towards the upkeep of the roads.

Via their use of a car mate. If they didn't have a car they would pay fuck all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harold said:

No long now....

Sounds like a plan to cunning, it would out fox a weasel, on the Horizon......😂🤣

 

Proud of ye......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Hmmmm......

 

Is The Captain out to play tonight?

🤣

Fish suppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fo da maaaaaaaaaan!

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm not drinking now I don't think, until the missus comes out in Helsinki to see me :) 

What's happening with the dogs then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,739
    Total Topics
    34,670
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    403
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    harrycallum
    Newest Member
    harrycallum
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.