My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jcasper

The Drinking Thread

Having a few Vodka and cokes tonight :) went on a 19mile bikeride today in Rostock across the beach, its very nice, Germany is such a nice country with loads of Cycle Paths, same as Holland, that was really nice too. The UK is fucking Abysmal!

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Germany is such a nice country with loads of Cycle Paths, same as Holland, that was really nice too. The UK is fucking Abysmal!

The UK abysmal for cycle paths ? Fuck cycle paths.....fucking tree hugger lanes is all they are! How the fuck are people supposed to go about their daily business....ie: work, appointments, shopping....aye, let's go for the shopping on a bike or the bus and have to carry our heavy bags back home. Cyclists for all their whinging pay fuck all towards roads (I've just had my road tax renewal in and it is up again.....no surprise) so Fuck them!!

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

The UK abysmal for cycle paths ? Fuck cycle paths.....fucking tree hugger lanes is all they are! How the fuck are people supposed to go about their daily business....ie: work, appointments, shopping....aye, let's go for the shopping on a bike or the bus and have to carry our heavy bags back home. Cyclists for all their whinging pay fuck all towards roads (I've just had my road tax renewal in and it is up again.....no surprise) so Fuck them!!

Harold, a lot of cyclists ride a bike and drive a car so they do pay towards the upkeep of the roads.

However, I do agree that if a cyclist doesn't drive but uses a bike on public roads then some sort of charge should be made. Never happen though!

25 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Having a few Vodka and cokes tonight :) 

This means the forum will be broken at some point this evening. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

16 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

Harold, a lot of cyclists ride a bike and drive a car so they do pay towards the upkeep of the roads.

However, I do agree that if a cyclist doesn't drive but uses a bike on public roads then some sort of charge should be made. Never happen though!

This means the forum will be broken at some point this evening. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

No it usually works absolutely fine when i'm drunk haha

1 hour ago, The Guv'nor said:

Via their use of a car mate. If they didn't have a car they would pay fuck all.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

No long now....

Sounds like a plan to cunning, it would out fox a weasel, on the Horizon......😂🤣

Proud of ye......

21 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Hmmmm......

Is The Captain out to play tonight?

🤣

Fish suppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fo da maaaaaaaaaan!

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm not drinking now I don't think, until the missus comes out in Helsinki to see me :) 

What's happening with the dogs then ?

7 minutes ago, Harold said:

Fish suppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fo da maaaaaaaaaan!

What's happening with the dogs then ?

Mother is popping round to house sit them :) 

25 minutes ago, The Guv'nor said:

I am an alcoholic.

Threads like this need to die. :clinking-beer-mugs_1f37b:

But are you actually!!!

Cycled from Poland to Germany, done about 20 miles which is good :) 

Poland is sa shit hole and everyone is grumpy as fuck but id I lived in Poland i'd be pissed off too!!

Had 4 pints each in Germany then 2 bottles of bud on the beach in Poland!!

£1 a can, bargain 

IMG_20190621_190336.jpg