jcasper

The Drinking Thread

I have returned!!!

Drunk half a bottle of wine last night and had 3 pints of vodka and coke, probably a triple in heach pint.

Had a fucking hangover today for most of the day!!!! FFS I was alcohol free for 40 days 

16 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Had a fucking hangover today for most of the day!!!! FFS I was alcohol free for 40 days

Why the fuck you even try and kid yourself on (and us) that you are going to stop is quite amusing. You can't because you like it too much...admit it, you are a lush, a vodka induced human hangover.........:flashing-lol:

BB on it.....

animal house drinking GIF

46 minutes ago, Harold said:

Why the fuck you even try and kid yourself on (and us) that you are going to stop is quite amusing. You can't because you like it too much...admit it, you are a lush, a vodka induced human hangover.........:flashing-lol:

BB on it.....

animal house drinking GIF

Hahaha I was just giving my body a rest as I drink a lot in August. 

On 19/12/2014 at 21:55, boro_boy said:

I've drunk far too much and ate far too much, I joined my ship last what weighing 83kg then I weighted myself a few days after I got back on 21st November and weight 92kg. Weighed myself today and weigh 100. Just been eating shite and drinking shit loads.

I thought you joined Fat Fighter's?

58 minutes ago, Harold said:

I do believe around 4pm I shall pour myself a spicey capn & DC & raise a glass to................Sunday! Then at 5pm I'm gonna torture myself......watch Scotland v San Marino before tea arrives.

Have San Marino scored yet? :banana:

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I will be in the lager this afternoon

In which park will you be sitting in, on a bench fella? Kings Heath is odds on favourite.

Edited by The Realist

10 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I will be at The Peacock just up from Wast Hills Training ground.

Gee that must be painful, watching people from a pub car park, whilst sipping a can of Carling.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

maddog.jpg

Have you actually drunk that ? Like buckie, I've never had a drop (that's a lie about buckie...I did have a mouthful but it was vile and I spat it right out). Mind years ago before an Old Firm game at Parkhead  me and my mates along with a load of Gers fans were in the London Road Tavern (sounds quaint but it was a fucking dump) for a bevvy. I went for a pish and opened the door to stumble over 3 or 4 wee neds about 13 or 14 sitting drinking MD & Thunderbird ffs....Classy place.....:flashing-lol:

51 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Gee that must be painful, watching people from a pub car park, whilst sipping a can of Carling.

Isn't it time to clock on at Poundland mate?

Don't forget to eat up the fish paste sandwich that Mumsie made you! 

23 minutes ago, Harold said:

Today I shall be imbibing in a few Morgan's spiced with DC whilst watching a recording of last night's game.

redundancy