• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jcasper

The Drinking Thread

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

what you on about ?

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

Hairy has gone bonkers :banana:

One imbibes. One does not imbibe in.

FFS why not just say drink instead of trying to be fucking smart!

5 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

You know Hairy, we is one smart bunch of old dudes on here, thank fuck for a Scottish education :brian-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

when I require an English teacher I'll let you know....I really don't need any input from yourself on my grammar.

15 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Jesus Christ......really, was there any necessity for that ? Time for a lie down and gather your thoughts mate.

14 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Isn't it time to clock on at Poundland mate?

Don't forget to eat up the fish paste sandwich that Mumsie made you! 

Not sure how you find that worth posting, or even slightly able to amuse yourself by posting it, getting some weird kind of personal satisfaction from it. you know very well my mom is dead, It's documented on MFF. @Harlod-It's a shame you havent been around MFF long enough to be familiar with this lowlife cunt. I have had over 10 years of his shite. Bear in mind relating to the thread in the suggestions bit. MFF has being around for many a year, BB sold it at one point, then purchased it again. I think apart from @boro_boy i am the only original member.

14 hours ago, Harold said:

Have you actually drunk that ? Like buckie, I've never had a drop (that's a lie about buckie...I did have a mouthful but it was vile and I spat it right out). Mind years ago before an Old Firm game at Parkhead  me and my mates along with a load of Gers fans were in the London Road Tavern (sounds quaint but it was a fucking dump) for a bevvy. I went for a pish and opened the door to stumble over 3 or 4 wee neds about 13 or 14 sitting drinking MD & Thunderbird ffs....Classy place.....:flashing-lol:

Yeah, it was part of growing up in Brum in the 80's and early 90's. MD dont taste to bad,also had a few sessions on the Buckie in Scotland, tho i never got on with the Lanlic and el dorado.

I occasionally see Buckfast on shelves in off licences in Brum and sometimes think of buying a bottle just for the memories. Have resisted so far tho. Guess i am to old now to not sleep for a night or 2.

47 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah they are boring as fuck. It's shit when your team doesn't.play at the weekend. Might go on the vodka again tonight. 

Boredom and vodka only leads to sleep Apnea BB :banana: