jcasper

The Drinking Thread

4 minutes ago, redblood said:

I wanted to polish it up

that will be my ocd

We always ran certain thing' s by BB first, unless he was away on his boat.It's an MFF culture thing. Wonder how much BB regrets selling it now. Thing's must seem to be looking up for him tho, SA Fatpipe, YIDDO, casper, back so far.amy made a fleeting appearance,hope she shows again, simon- well occasionally. St Andrew, is good as long as he doesnt bring darren along. If darren joins, instant ban just for being darren. He has killed so many threads, AND forum's with his shite.

2 minutes ago, redblood said:

Who's this Darren I keep seeing mentioned on here?

All you have to do, is ban the fecker when he appears.And when he does you will know, biggest troll ever. Dont ask for reasons, when we tell you he's here delete his account.No question's. It's for the good of the forum.

21 hours ago, superally said:

All you have to do, is ban the fecker when he appears.And when he does you will know, biggest troll ever. Dont ask for reasons, when we tell you he's here delete his account.No question's. It's for the good of the forum.

The best post on the forum  by a country mile

Sober tonight  as I'm off to work bright and early in the morning 

But will be pissed all  weekend 

Edited by jcasper

22 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Speaking of polish. Got a bottle of tyskie in the fridge, MFF could probably have had a tyskie sponsorship for a long time it was the forums favourite tipple.

It's feckin nice drink mate, I also like LECH, Polak's know how to do beer. They also know women. Seems every bird i look at nowadays, and think i wanna shag you is Polish, beautiful women. Seems every British bird tries too kill me by running over on her disability wheelchair/scooter.Which she dont need in the first place, just too idle too walk. And them fat arses hanging over the side. Nasty, Reminds me of when my nan used to bake an apple pie, and trim the pastry  around the plate

22 hours ago, superally said:

We always ran certain thing' s by BB first, unless he was away on his boat.It's an MFF culture thing. Wonder how much BB regrets selling it now. Thing's must seem to be looking up for him tho, SA Fatpipe, YIDDO, casper, back so far.amy made a fleeting appearance,hope she shows again, simon- well occasionally. St Andrew, is good as long as he doesnt bring darren along. If darren joins, instant ban just for being darren. He has killed so many threads, AND forum's with his shite.

I still fucked the site up quite a few times though haha!!

SA had a nice afternoon in the pub, Celebrating son passing driving test. Bought home 10 cans of TYSKIE, just blown the froth of the 5th, Struggling a bit now tho.

18 hours ago, United Road said:

United Rd update: now feeling fucked. Where's everyone tonight?

Sa currently at home. Not long back from Blues, going out with Mrs Sa for a curry, I suspect after a few more beers, Sa is gonna fall asleep, so she not getting lucky tonight.She all full of love, cos when i went for eggs this morning, i came back with flowers and a box of maltesers for her.Also me going out a bit later and being home early,Earned me many kudos.

Sa had no breakfast, Sa went wetherspoons &7 bottles of TYSKIE later, Sa is going for a nap.Just awaiting confirmation that Swansea win at Everton. The deeper the shit villa are in, the better i sleep.

17 hours ago, St Andrew said:

Do the vermin give you any bother or do you keep a low profile?

I know Sutton well. My kids live on Jockey Road.

Cant go in the yenton fella, too many enemies. As for the rest feck em.The Horse & Jockey is a decent boozer, I go there often.

On 27/01/2016 at 6:41 PM, St Andrew said:

My local The Man on the Moon is a Blues pub.

Quite a few Villa about though over these parts now.

Is Fowler after you? lol

I aint worried about fat Fowler, gobby cunt. Talks a lot of shite, Him and 4 of his boys, Jumped into a taxi when me and Coxy put it to them in yates in Sutton a couple of years back.Then again it was Coxy, need a feckin army to stop him.anyhow, sa just in from horse & jockey, had a few beers, lad picked me up. I can get used to him, driving my car, if i can get this more often.

Calories in Vodka

With 7 calories per gram, the number of calories in alcohol is second only after fat (9 cals/g). When looking at the calories in vodka, it has a typical alcohol content of 40%. So for a 25ml (single) measure, you're looking at around 55 calories, or, 110 calories for a double.

The calories in alcohol are metabolised first by the body, ahead of burning fat - which is not desirable if on a weight loss diet.

Nutracheck's weight loss service doesn't ban vodka, but instead, gives you a tool to monitor the number of calories in your diet from alcohol. Your food diary includes an Alcohol Monitor that tracks daily and weekly intake of vodka and other alcoholic drinks.

Click on a item below to see more vodka serving sizes:

Click on a item to see more serving sizes

===============

No wonder ice lost 5kg this month.  Nearly 2200 calories in a bottle of vodka.