• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jcasper

The Drinking Thread

22 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

I'd drink em.

What is the most pints you've drunk in a day?

Not sure. I'm more of a spirits man. I used to do 50cl of voddy  night quite regularly. Pints...maybe 8 is the most?

Just now, boro_boy said:

I would be dead after 10 never mind 20.

Doubt it mate. Think back to a matchday and where you went, and what you had til the memory goes or u just dont give a fuck anymore.

For me, it's HQ bar around 10am meet pal, quick pint, which means 2 for me as he always late, Charlie hall for another one.Meet another 2 pals. Taxi to Bull ring tavern, another couple waiting for people maybe 3,Its now getting on for noon, and were 6 pints in. Kerryman another quick 1,big bulls head another, just cos were passing, maybe around 12-45, 8 pints in. connaught bar, another 2, now around 1-30, quick couple in old crown,now 2pm, another 2, then a quick one in the george. usually miss the kick off tho.Couple at half time, after game, couple in george,then another 1 or 2 in old crown, either Kerryman or Connaught bar for another couple,It all add's up.Its now only around 7-30/ 8pm. night still young so what do you do, Obviously grab a gram of the marching powder, then fresh as a daisy ready to start it all  again. I feckin love matchdays.

Still not drank any Alcohol this year, when for a bike ride this morning too, compared to my ride in December when I was drinking heavily, I had so much more energy, also sleeping a million times better and having good deep sleep with lots of REM (Vivid Dreams) when I drank I didn't have any dreams!!!

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Still not drank any Alcohol this year, when for a bike ride this morning too, compared to my ride in December when I was drinking heavily, I had so much more energy, also sleeping a million times better and having good deep sleep with lots of REM (Vivid Dreams) when I drank I didn't have any dreams!!!

Still woke up with semen on stomach tho.

That's what I thought, a bottle is about 2,200 calories. So each shot is 53 calories in one single shot. 

I'm staying dry this month, I've lsot 7Kg so far since during dry january!

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

That's what I thought, a bottle is about 2,200 calories. So each shot is 53 calories in one single shot. 

I'm staying dry this month, I've lsot 7Kg so far since during dry january!

Add another 2.000 for the kebab and chips! 

Lying in bed watching tv tonight. Shattered after smashing back a few yesterday

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Stopped drinking as often a while back, but tonight I've sank a few bud as I've been unwell the last few days and feel like I could do with a few beers. 

A lot of people slate Bud. I think a proper cold Bud takes a bit of beating.

2 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Tho i slate Bud, i have no real knowledge of beer, as idrink red wine, And have never tried the Polish stuff. Until i try these proper beers, and stop drinking girlie drink's all my posts about beer, I beg you deem irrelevant, I been on the girlie juice again.

14 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

You wouldn't know a girl if she squeezed your nuts.

Wine is much stronger than beer. So there. 

sa can drink 10/15 pints of Polish beer, Tyskie 5.6%, you drink a bottle and half of red wine, average 10%, 750cc. Say a litre of wine at 10%. dont really compare with 7.5 litres at 5.6%.

I have had more than the recommended guidelines today. Usual few in pub after work, For some strange reason (i blame sa jr for) 6 Guinness, and 2 tetley's. Also done a bottle of captain morgan's.. Still not making many spelnlig mistakes either.

Gonna have a few pints to cheer myself up. They say that's a sign of alcoholism but I say "screw you cynics. What's the big taboo about drinking alone? If there's a guy next me does that somehow make it ok?" (one rep point to anyone who gets the reference)