Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Superally is going to prison.

6 minutes ago, redblood said:

Go to the prison as an officer in a female one and shag all the inmates

Sex & Money in one!

Fella, No boy getting near my grand daughter. Incident's with her father led to SA getting charged for attempted murder, later reduced to violent disorder. SA was found not guilty, Seemed the witnesses, lost their appetite to appear in court. Sadly one of the witnesses in now deceased, the other 2, left Birmingham before the trial. The CPS, was left without any evidence. Was all a load of shite anyhow, All i allegedly  did was run the cunt over, then get out the car and beat him with some sort of object. ALLEDGEDLY!

1 minute ago, redblood said:

I've got all this too come twice!

Depending on how far you are willing to go. Being on trial is not nice, tho iv'e had a few of them, never found guilty tho. 4 violent disorder's football related, in England. All not guilty, yet i get a ban in Scotland, without being tried or convicted of anything, Life ban from Ibrox. it's messed up.

I thought this may have been the new title for your bowel movement thread.

to hijack that one, after a few too many Amstel's after work, mine are slightly runny.

1 minute ago, redblood said:

With my 2 kids there will be no limit

I fear for those who could mistreat them

Guide them in the right direction fella, Then you can avoid the shit iv'e had. My 2 sons have been convicted of violent related stuff, Looking back i blame myself.Youngest lad, just off a 3 year banning order. Iv'e always played it down to my boys., Yet they somehow feel they have to live up to my reputation. Always denied and played it down. Being at the football, they come across people who know me tho. Whats the answer, dont go football? not an option is it? Learn from this.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Guide them in the right direction fella, Then you can avoid the shit iv'e had. My 2 sons have been convicted of violent related stuff, Looking back i blame myself.Youngest lad, just off a 3 year banning order. Iv'e always played it down to my boys., Yet they somehow feel they have to live up to my reputation. Always denied and played it down. Being at the football, they come across people who know me tho. Whats the answer, dont go football? not an option is it? Learn from this.

Can I ask what you think of Millwall fans?

Reason I ask is because I have come into contact with them in Wolverhampton back in 2001.

Nasty bastards who stabbed 2 people who jumped on our bus

Just now, redblood said:

Can I ask what you think of Millwall fans?

Reason I ask is because I have come into contact with them in Wolverhampton back in 2001.

Nasty bastards who stabbed 2 people who jumped on our bus

SA has a decent size scar on his head courtesy of Millwall fans.Many years ago,We took a massive firm to Millwall, around 1000. None of us even had a drink, we totally took this piss, after the game tho we ended up split up. Around 30 of us, bumped into 100's of them by London Bridge, we should have ran but thought fuck it, and had a go. They had every weapon u could thing of. It never ended well for us. They are feckin loons, but they are also bullies.

Just now, superally said:

SA has a decent size scar on his head courtesy of Millwall fans.Many years ago,We took a massive firm to Millwall, around 1000. None of us even had a drink, we totally took this piss, after the game tho we ended up split up. Around 30 of us, bumped into 100's of them by London Bridge, we should have ran but thought fuck it, and had a go. They had every weapon u could thing of. It never ended well for us. They are feckin loons, but they are also bullies.

Was that the game in the play offs when you won it in the last minute?

There was a BBC hooligan documentary in the summer of 2002 which covered footage of that game

20 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

I thought this may have been the new title for your bowel movement thread.

to hijack that one, after a few too many Amstel's after work, mine are slightly runny.

Quick update: another bowel movement, still runny. Maybe a dodgy Tesco meal deal for lunch.

6 minutes ago, redblood said:

Was that the game in the play offs when you won it in the last minute?

There was a BBC hooligan documentary in the summer of 2002 which covered footage of that game

The play off game is a different story fella.The OB caged us in for over an hour after that game, then when we was walking uo that hill thing, to get to station, they tried to stop us for our own protection, when we said we dont need their help burst thru their lines, and headed towards the millwall lot, they werent so keen on facing a proper firm, around  500 of us i reckon.Only London firm i rate is Spurs.

2 minutes ago, redblood said:

West Ham overrated?

Best firm ever, In their day, Tho their day was 30+ years ago. didnt like it when we took it to them, and like all cockney firms, they have never been done. FA cup at st andrews in 84, we gave it to them on the pitch, video evidence somewhere on youtube And when we relegated them in the 00's, they werent happy,We smashed them ragged by McDonalds island. Also carling cup semi final 2011. On the kop car park, where we came down the ramp, by club shop. OB, couldnt do much since it was a full car park, no room for baton charges.Some got badly hurt, I had a west ham fan, locked under my arm, punching the fecker in the head repeatedly(alledgedly), somehow the OB created a dividing line, The west ham fan, after i released him, was then our side of the police line, Started shouting come on u cockney cunts, anything for survival.SA will never forgive the OB tho for the way they handled hammers fans that night. Treated a lot of genuine fans like shite. Also why did they guide some fans into the melee, rather than the away entrance.Gotta justify their £30 per hour overtime somehow i guess.They bubbled a lot of west ham, and took them on a 2 hour walk to the ground. (20 mins walk max) So a lot of them never arrived til around half time. SA does not like OB.SA does not like real fans treated like shite for the benefit of the OB.

1 hour ago, St Andrew said:

I was there in 84. They started throwing rocks at the back of the Kop.

The the Zulu chant went up and all hell broke loose.

Dont rememebr them being in the kop, they came on the pitch from the paddock and tilton, when it was away fans before ground rebuilt. We came on from kop and railway.